By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Quantum Break: In-Game GIF Show Amazing Graphics

So how does this small gif effect you?

Gimme one. Day 1 purchase. 51 43.97%

Day 1? This is madness. P... 1 0.86%

Standard edition? Are you... 17 14.66%

I am jelly because I am g... 16 13.79%

This will be BOMBA. (Troll). 31 26.72%

Total:116

Why has this thread turned into a TLOU praise thread? As great as TLOU is, this isn't the thread for this.

Quantum Break is one of the X1 games I'm really looking forward to. That along with Sunset Overdrive and Titanfall are what I'll be watching really closely.

Around the Network

Would have preferred Alan Wake 2 but this game does look pretty amazing.

Zekkyou said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Zekkyou said:
selnor1983 said:
Stunning. Absolutely stunning. The visuals on ryse, forza 5 and this are simply amazing. Those ingame graphics are beyond what i thought we would see in the first 2 years.

I wouldn't go that far, but hay ho :P Remember it's a small gif, so it's going to look better than it really is. Doesn't look leaps and bounds better than a TLOU in-game gif (other than the lighting), which is a last gen game (far be it the top of the pile for last gen, maybe behind Two Souls).

[gif

Certainly looks very pretty though :D

that gif :O

is there anyway to shrink that down to the size of the other in my sig? so i cant put them both together haha

Here ya go ^^ sized it to be the same as your other one.

You are trying toooo haard! just stop. it is ridiculous...TLOU is no where near QB in graphics. I love the game but what you are saying is completely crazy. TLOU has excellent graphics for a ps3 but don't compare it to QB. Maybe to dead rising 3...that is more believable.

Remedy did an excellent job with Alan wake so I am sure the end product is going to be interesting...

The Fury said:
Graphics are stunning, if Gameplay looks like that... except when he got shot in the back, why did he seem to fall backwards?

Contrary to popular belief getting hit with a high powered round doesn't necessarily knock you back or forward in the case of beng shot in the back. In fact the higher power the round the faster it goes through the target (in this case human flesh) and the less the actual 'impact' it has on the target. The energy is instead spread out into the surrounding tissues and creates more internal than external (viewable) damage. If it had hit him in the spinal column or another bony structure it may have more of an impact or oomf factor and it woul have been more apprpriate to have the character model fall forward.

Couple this with a person's reaction to the pain created by the bullet entering the body and you have pretty much what you just saw there.

Around the Network
selnor1983 said:
Zekkyou said:
selnor1983 said:
Stunning. Absolutely stunning. The visuals on ryse, forza 5 and this are simply amazing. Those ingame graphics are beyond what i thought we would see in the first 2 years.

I wouldn't go that far, but hay ho :P Remember it's a small gif, so it's going to look better than it really is. Doesn't look leaps and bounds better than a TLOU in-game gif (other than the lighting), which is a last gen game (far be it the top of the pile for last gen, maybe behind Two Souls).

Sorry but its completely different. The details, the models. THe lighting. I actually was more mpressed visually by UC3 than TLOU.

Mental image in my head when reading this discussion

joora said:
selnor1983 said:
Zekkyou said:
selnor1983 said:

Sorry but its completely different. The details, the models. THe lighting. I actually was more mpressed visually by UC3 than TLOU.

Fucking... perfect... I laughed so hard You sir win Vgchartz today!

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

joora said:
selnor1983 said:

I don't think i've laughed this much in ages, pure fucking gold! xD

pezus said:

Damn you, Remedy, release a PC port down the line!

I mainly play in PC and PS3. Next gen wont be different for me. So a PC port of quantum break would be much appriciated. But next gen I highly doubt that microsoft will port its any first party games to PC. Already they have been bashed for less exclusives. Fanboys attack them for console exclusives turning into multiplatform. These were rumors of RYSE going to PC and Dead rising 3 going to Xbox 360. But microsoft later announced those rumors were fake. As microsoft is more focused primarily in console business I believe they will become like sony. So I wont be expecting a PC port of a console exclusive game next gen. There will be less Xbox one games that will be coming to PC.

Lol, this simply dosent impress me. Not being a fanboy its just realistic graphics never look great to me. Played TLOU, beautiful game but the visuals never blew me away... minus the giraffes =D