By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2013 NPD Thread! - PS3 > 360 (GTAV = system seller), Wii U: ~91k

KH3 could have been huge on PS3+360 this gen, missed oportunity for SE.

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
So 18-19k for W101. It's above 10k!

such a shame, argubally one of the most interesting WiiU games and it gets these horrible sales. im honestly upset about this. 

bananaking21 said:
forest-spirit said:

such a shame, argubally one of the most interesting WiiU games and it gets these horrible sales. im honestly upset about this. 

Did you get it?

forest-spirit said:
bananaking21 said:
forest-spirit said:

Did you get it?

i dont have a WiiU, but if i did i certainly would have bought it as the first game. for the time being i have no plans to buy a WiiU and i dont see my self getting one any time soon, but its certainly a possibility down the road. 2 exlusives really interest me on it, W101 and Pikmin, Pikmin not so much, but it looks good. im keeping on eye out on X as it looks very interesting, but the problem is that i am not into in JRPG's. 

however, i know nintendo will try its best with the WiiU and i hope they release games that interest me. the problem with nintendo lately is that the types of games they release, are pretty much the ones that do not interest me at all. 

Max King of the Wild said:
WWHD overtracked

lol, why would you say that? we never had it tracked right? arent numbers frm Sept only here o.O

Edit NVM i guess it was  oct as well no?

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
WWHD overtracked

lol, why would you say that? we never had it tracked right? arent numbers frm Sept only here o.O

NPD tracking period includes the first two days of the retail release.

tbone51 said:
WWHD overtracked

Edit NVM i guess it was  oct as well no?

Apparently NPD for September goes through the week ending October 5. So the first week of WW physical release.

Yakuzaice said:
tbone51 said:
WWHD overtracked

NPD tracking period includes the first two days of the retail release.

ok thank you, sucks no digital sales?

the_dengle said:

Apparently NPD for September goes through the week ending October 5. So the first week of WW physical release.

NPD also tracked bundles which vgc didnt.

the_dengle said:

NPD also tracked bundles which vgc didnt.

Ah. So the number creamsugar gave was for WW Wii U bundles and WW retail sales combined?