By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240
MANUELF said:
tbone51 said:
MANUELF said:
Sorry for souble posting but looks like the thread is now dead :(
I already got my fifth poke but I still lack another poke, a good option for an special wall that doesnt involve blissey or goodra?

we can now battle? 5vs5 of course!!!

I still need to evolve and ev train my fifth poke.

@ktay 

Chansey is also out, Im looking into shuckle, florges or probopass, maybe an aegislash

Of that list, I'd say either Aegislash or Shuckle. Probopass 4x weakness to Earth and Fighting means that it'll be OHKO by a lot of the stronger metagame, Florges has craptastic Def so unless you're facing a Special-only opponent, it'll be dead before you can set up. 

Aegislash works wonders as both special and physical wall and will leave your opponent guessing as to what kind of moveset you're using in with (staller, physical sweep, special sweep, etc.)

Shuckle has always been one of the wall gods, but if your opponent uses taunt, trick (to pass a choice item) or plain old substitute, then Shuckle is as good as useless.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Finally, my team is complete. Natural Cure Timid Roselia with 31/X/31/31/31/31 IVs and both Sleep Powder and Leaf Storm as egg moves.

Now to train them to perfection and i'll have my competitive team up and running.

gratz, if it wasnt for exams I would be done. currently 3 down. grinding BP right now for items. already have my other 3 with perfect IVs but they need EV and training still

ktay95 said:
lestatdark said:
Finally, my team is complete. Natural Cure Timid Roselia with 31/X/31/31/31/31 IVs and both Sleep Powder and Leaf Storm as egg moves.

Now to train them to perfection and i'll have my competitive team up and running.

gratz, if it wasnt for exams I would be done. currently 3 down. grinding BP right now for items. already have my other 3 with perfect IVs but they need EV and training still

Haven't had much time myself, since I work from 8:00 to 19:00, so it took me a long while to get them as well. I still need some BP for Weakness Policy and Choice Specs, but once I evolve/EV train Bagon, Beldum and Roselia, i'll be able to sweep the Institute/Chateau.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Spam replaced by Hex Maniac

davemyt said:

Spam replaced by Hex Maniac

lol awesome move

Around the Network

Got it a week ago. But have not had a chance to do much. I never really played before so I am not that hyped. But I will put my FC in my sig and get on it soon. Not really sure what it is I am supposed to be doing though other than wandering around this boring town, exploring the castle and staring off over the balcony.

Can we battle against each other online?

Can someone here check the eShop charts for Pokemon and tell me your region
Here in Australia X&Y have reached 18th and 20th respectively.
the only other retail game on the charts is AC at 5

lestatdark said:

Finally, we battle to the death! Let me kno wen we can have that 6vs6 already

ktay95 said:
Can someone here check the eShop charts for Pokemon and tell me your region
Here in Australia X&Y have reached 18th and 20th respectively.
the only other retail game on the charts is AC at 5

Here in Mexico there are only three retail 3ds games on the top 20 for 3ds only, they are New Super Mario Bros 2 at 14, Monter Hunter 3G Ultimate at 18 and Animal Crossing at 20

ok i m lost

if i give ly FC number here then what s next ?

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !