By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240
tbone51 said:
osed125 said:

Stupid communication loss -.-'

Well it doesn't matter, you were kicking my ass haha

Its all good! Get to that IV+EV training

If I had an easy time during the single player, you didn't even had to train

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

i can do a 6vs6 if you like but im an expert :'-(

JK we can battle if you like!  My battle with Lelouch_Vi_Brittania (Video Code = V59W WWWW WWW2 4GBE

Say, where do you input these codes to watch battles?

Eh, screw it! I'll just train a Garchomp now. Either ability isn't gonna make that much of a difference. I'll just make sure that the next Garchomp I train will be the perfect one, with 31 IVs n all, which is what I am eventually gonna do for each pocket monster on my team anyway.

Anyone have a Ditto with good IVs? I have been looking for one on the safari but at most I have been getting ones with 3 max IVs

the_dengle said:
tbone51 said:

JK we can battle if you like!  My battle with Lelouch_Vi_Brittania (Video Code = V59W WWWW WWW2 4GBE

You have to be online in your game, and need the video recorder (you get it post game) then enter the code!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
the_dengle said:
tbone51 said:

You have to be online in your game, and need the video recorder (you get it post game) then enter the code!

Ach, thanks! I just wasn't online before. Your battle against Lelouch was entertaining. :P

the_dengle said:
tbone51 said:
the_dengle said:
tbone51 said:

Ach, thanks! I just wasn't online before. Your battle against Lelouch was entertaining. :P

u should see some of my other battles! Epicness to the Max!!! Check out this if you want, just crazy against top Worldwide players!

⇒ ETLW WWWW WWW2 4KDS 

MANUELF said:
Anyone have a Ditto with good IVs? I have been looking for one on the safari but at most I have been getting ones with 3 max IVs

A 2-3 perfect IV ditto is fine for now, I've been getting by with 2 perfect IV's no problem.

I can't wait to transfer my perfect ditto from BW2 tho. :3

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
MANUELF said:

A 2-3 perfect IV ditto is fine for now, I've been getting by with 2 perfect IV's no problem.

Where have you guys been getting these dittos exactly?? I really cant be bothered with IV training knowing that there's an easier option using ditto out there.

Blob said:
_crazy_man_ said:
MANUELF said:

Where have you guys been getting these dittos exactly?? I really cant be bothered with IV training knowing that there's an easier option using ditto out there.

Friend Safari Ditto just makes IV breeding easier-ish.

Instead of having to catch multiple pokes with 2 perfect IV's from Friend Safari you can just mass catch dittos instead in the Friend Safari.  Even if you plan to have multiple sets for said pokemon, it will only be useful for that pokemon or if you are chain breeding, while dittos can be used over and over again in most cases. Another advantage is if you plan to IV breed and the pokemon can't be found on the Friend Safari.  The disadvantage is lack of egg moves tho.

Dittos are easy to tell if they have perfect IV's (after freshly catching) cause all their base stats are the same.  At lv 30 (the level you get all Friend Safari pokes) a Ditto with a perfect IV stat will be 43 if said stat is not boosted by its nature, if it has positive bossting nature then its 47, if its negative then 38.  HP would be 78.

Though perfect dittos are even better but are uber extremely rare (if legit).  I even question if mine is legit when I traded for it (if not, its not cloned at least).

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)