By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240

Lucian

Around the Network

Tbone51 vs Lelouch_Vi_Brittania Epic Battle!! 3vs3

I'll upload the code here, We need to do a 6vs6! Murkrow is a pain, Absol i totally forgot about the damn magic bounce!!

Thunder Wave is the perfect counter to murkrow... I need an Umbreom on the full team, gotta counter that thunder wave.

I'm up for a Pokemon battle. I'm ready for anyone

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:

i can do a 6vs6 if you like but im an expert :'-(

JK we can battle if you like!  My battle with Lelouch_Vi_Brittania (Video Code = V59W WWWW WWW2 4GBE

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
osed125 said:

JK we can battle if you like!  My battle with Lelouch_Vi_Brittania (Video Code = V59W WWWW WWW2 4GBE

You will beat my ass that's for sure!

But let's go, FC: 4484-8477-4806

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:
tbone51 said:
osed125 said:

You will beat my ass that's for sure!

But let's go, FC: 4484-8477-4806

FC is 1306 5037 7692 Challenge me!

Stupid communication loss -.-'

Well it doesn't matter, you were kicking my ass haha

Nintendo and PC gamer

Probably no one has, but I'll ask anyway if anyone has Gible/Gabite/Garchomp friend safari or knows someone who does. I originally decided not to use Garchomp for once, but I really don't like Blaziken and was looking to replacement him. Garchomp is the only one really speaking to me, so I decided to go against what I said and continue using him. I mean he's simply a boss as he's always been, and now he synergizes even better with Togekiss. Her Fairy type grants her immunity to Dragon, making her a great tag in for Garchomp, and as per usual Garchomps immunity to Electric makes him a good tag in for Togekiss. Also the Ground type covers Fairy's weaknesses to Steel and Poison. Yeah, I just can't not use him, and while I could just train one up right now, I'd prefer him having the Rough Skin ability since Sand Veil will be useless except against Tyranitar/Sandstorm Teams, which surprisingly I haven't seen that many of. So because of that, I need one from the Safari!

osed125 said:

Stupid communication loss -.-'

Well it doesn't matter, you were kicking my ass haha

Its all good! Get to that IV+EV training