By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Mario Kart killer has appeared: Angry Birds Go

Look like something that my 5 year old cousin would enjoy, for about 99 cents.

Around the Network
gatito said:

its free.. so he's gonna go crazy.. you will be forced by him to buy the toys..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
AndrewWK said:
I would totally get this on Steam, XBLA or PSN but driving games with a touch screen just suck

Use gyro controls? With the screen adjusting to the tilting keeping the view level I enjoy driving games a lot on touch screens..

I agree with AndrewWK. They do suck. And gyro controls are absurd on IPads.

NiKKoM said:
gatito said:

its free.. so he's gonna go crazy.. you will be forced by him to buy the toys..

Over my dead body!

you don't need a killer to mario kart its not out on smartphones.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Oh snap.

GOTY confirmed! Along with that finally a innovated way to expand the AB franchise :D

I don´t know about Game of the Year but its definetly going to be better then Mario Kart 8

I have always supported the smartphone games and I'm really looking forward to the SE ports.

But Nikkom, surely you don't support these disgusting business practices, do you?

morenoingrato said:
I have always supported the smartphone games and I'm really looking forward to the SE ports.

But Nikkom, surely you don't support these disgusting business practices, do you?

I only support the art of annoying "hardcore" gamers... I find it funny to see that they can't accept that millions are enjoying different kind of games and are willing to kill their first born to stop it..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Wow it's like Mario Kart and Sonic Racing All Stars, but good :^)

Wow Angry Birds has a karting game now? This is definitely a killer app, this could be huge.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"