By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What PS4/One games would do well on WiiU?

Tagged games:

KH 3, FF15. I'm really hoping that Nintendo just doesn't want Square Enix to announced the games until it's within a year's released date. I'm grasping straws I know.

Edit: I would also love to see The Witness on Wii-u. 

Around the Network

I'll join the crowd and say KH3. Makes no sense that it's coming to the Bone and not the Wii U, other than the ease of porting from PS4. But you know a Wii U version would do well enough worldwide to justify a port.

All I know and its kind of off topic BUT I would love a SONY VS NINTENDO game. Like all stars vs smash bros!! that would be so legit.

Oh and Kingdom hearts 3 makes alot more sense on WiiU than it does on the xbone.

Not sure if it would still well but something like project spark would definitely work well on the wii u game pad

Around the Network
Zero999 said:

Any quality game.

Wii had plenty of quality titles that bombed, don't be silly now.

Seece said:
Zero999 said:

Any quality game.

So does PS360. Should they cancel every game that isn't guaranteed to be a commercial success?

It is not a PS4 title, but since you could actually use your mobile phone to move your character, I think BEYOND: Two Souls would have played awesome on the WiiU using the Gamepad.

Spark and KH3

burninmylight said:
Seece said:
Zero999 said:

Any quality game.

So does PS360. Should they cancel every game that isn't guaranteed to be a commercial success?

wow, I was gonna say just that.