By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Grand Theft Auto V PS3 Overtakes X360

theprof00 said:

You often do this when you are starting shit with someone. My bad if you weren't.

Source?

Around the Network

As I predicted! Honest!

I'm glad it already sold more on PS3. I've never associated GTA with the xbox brand. It feels more like a ps game just like ff, kh, re, and mgs.

Awesome sales. Don't care which version sold more though.

JayWood2010 said:
theprof00 said:

You often do this when you are starting shit with someone. My bad if you weren't.

Source?

I can't.

Not only have you blocked your own profile so that nobody can read your past posts without a tremendous amount of work, you always edit it out...but I read them...I read them. :D

Nevermind: My googlefoo is spot on today

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5587978

EDIT: Deleted before an argument takes place.

Your next post was chiding STAGE saying "Don't make everything into a competition. Whether it be true or not you start a lot of arguments with these types of comments."

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
JayWood2010 said:

I can't.

Not only have you blocked your own profile so that nobody can read your past posts without a tremendous amount of work, you always edit it out...but I read them...I read them. :D

Actually I blocked my profile because two specific users was spamming my wall. im not really secretive about my posts.  I have been one of the most active members this year, kind of hard to do that.

And I suppose i have done that at least once (possible a few more).  I do this so there is no arguments and the thread stays clean.  When i think about the comment i make sometimes i think to myself that could potentially start and argument so i edit it out.  Have to put something there so i at least give the reason i edited it out instead of leaving a blank comment which could be reported as spam.

JayWood2010 said:
theprof00 said:
JayWood2010 said:

I can't.

Actually I blocked my profile because two specific users was spamming my wall. im not really secretive about my posts.  I have been one of the most active members this year, kind of hard to do that.

And I suppose i have done that at least once (possible a few more).  I do this so there is no arguments and the thread stays clean.  When i think about the comment i make sometimes i think to myself that could potentially start and argument so i edit it out.  Have to put something there so i at least give the reason i edited it out instead of leaving a blank comment which could be reported as spam.

If people spam your wall then you can report them. Simple as that. Unless you also like the anonymity that blocking grants you, I would suggest doing that instead.

And c'mon jay. I really really shouldn't have to produce a post for you to know that you've done this previously. You are such a difficult person sometimes.

But whatever. When I don't want to start something, I don't say anything. Saying something and taking it back, leaving "edited" is like leaving a note on the fridge saying "out of milk", when everyone who reads it knows it says "bitches better pay for the mother fuckin milk I bought". I digress

theprof00 said:
JayWood2010 said:

And c'mon jay. I really really shouldn't have to produce a post for you to know that you've done this previously. You are such a difficult person sometimes.

Not really trying to be difficult, and i dont understand why you are getting upset for me deleting a comment honestly.  Why does this bother you?

JayWood2010 said:
theprof00 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Not really trying to be difficult, and i dont understand why you are getting upset for me deleting a comment honestly.  Why does this bother you?

The part you edited out:

JayWood2010 said:
theprof00 said:
JayWood2010 said:

I can't.

But whatever. When I don't want to start something, I don't say anything. Saying something and taking it back, leaving "edited" is like leaving a note on the fridge saying "out of milk", when everyone who reads it knows it says "bitches better pay for the mother fuckin milk I bought". I digress

Bolded: see bolded
Difficult.

theprof00 said:

Bolded: see bolded
Difficult.

Really this conversation is kind of annoying.  As i said i dont understand why this is upsetting you but you clearly are upset.  You arent really making a point and you have derailed this thread officially.  We aren't talking about milk either.  We are talking about a comment that i saw potential harm in so i deleted it.  Nothing more needs to be said.

If it does indeed upset you then i apologize deeply for the inconvenience it has held upon your life.  Now we can all move on from this hanus crime that i have bestowed upon you.