By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Lol my ex sluts new bf threatening me

@ madskillz

LOL

Around the Network

Seems like a solid plan to me dude

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

And yeah she is very responsible for my financial distress, also her parents are very wealthy, surely no loss to them, but I know it'd piss her off knowing I've got it.

Sell it, eye for an eye, ball for a ball

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

^ Good, let her parent's buy her a new end table (thx madskillz)

but you still haven't answered me, what's a tosser?

Around the Network

you should give her furniture back....but only after you have hidden a few dead fish in it,,, when that rots after she has it all moved in .....ahhh the sweet smell of revenge

DMeisterJ said:
^ Good, let her parent's buy her a new end table (thx madskillz)

but you still haven't answered me, what's a tosser?

A tosser is slang for somebody who masterbates, lol.

Personally i think you should give back her furniture and just forgive her for what she has done, now i do not mean take her back, but forgive her for your own sake, or you will not be able to start a fresh. Move on with your life and realise, she was nothing without you (its definatey easeir said the done, howeve it can be done). The best revenge is self improvement, trust me, i have been down your road and its not pretty. As soon as you are able to forgive what she has done, your feelings of negativity will disapear. Do not do it for her sake, simply cause she does not derserve it, but do it for yours because you do deserve it. Which part of the UK do you live

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

Here in Australia "tosser" can also just mean someone is a dickhead or asshole. "wanker" literally means someone who masturbates, but here in Australia it is still used as your regular run-of-the-mill insult.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

@ DJ Meister - LOL - thanks for the comments ...

Look, I've had some wild women in my past - but their exes are no joke. I am not sure what country you are in, Angels, but women here in the U.S., namely minority are like John Wayne toilet paper - tough as nails and doesn't take crap off anyone.

Case and point - this dude was taggin' two girls in the same dorm just doors down from each other. He told his girl he was studying (Anatomy, no doubt) but he drove his brand-new Pathfinder to her dorm. And sure enough, he was getting his freak on a few doors down. Baby girl walked to the gas station, got a gallon or two of fuel in a bottle, inserted scarf, lit it and tossed it into his truck. Oh, that junk went up like the U.S. deficit. He was screaming expletives and came out of the room with a towel wrapped around him.

Another instance, a girl I was hollerin' at told me if I hurt her emotionally, I would get hurt physically.

I dunno about foreign babes, but the women over here will CUT YOU, son.

Give her back her furniture. You trying to be hard and will likely end up begging for your life in a hospital over an armoire. F dat, son ...

I think you should give it back, you'll be the bigger and better person, even if she doesn't deserve it

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)