By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Lol my ex sluts new bf threatening me

Regarding the furniture, I know exactly what I'd do if it was me:

If she left you bills and owes you money, refuse to give the furniture back until she pays what she owes. If she doesn't want to pay, sell the furniture.

It's a win-win situation.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

I dunno man. Letting her get her crap might save you a lot of legal troubles, a broken into house, and a fight with a dude she might be going out with just because she wants her stuff back, and she knows he's bigger than you.

I'm an American, I got guns and know how to use em on people, do you, lol?

If your answer to that question is "no" then you might save yourself a hastle by letting the tramp collect her shitty couch.

Afterall, if it is her furniture, why take the time to sell it, when your goal should be to forget about her and get on with your life asap. You could have her, her furniture, and this drama out of your life by tomorrow.

Throw that shit out in the yard, and tell text her with the location where it's laying, and the weather forcast, for a good laugh.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Troll_Monster said:
I think some one needs to be knee capped, it's easy, pay off some thugs to knee cap the prick, that'll teach him to make useless online threats.

As for your former slut, what better way to get some sweet pay back than to get large amount of dope, plant it into her furniture and then a week later make an anonymous tip off to the cops.

And waste perfectly good dope on that trick? No way!

ArtofAngels, are you the guy where you and your gf (this ex maybe?) got each others name tattooed on your body?

rendo said:
ArtofAngels, are you the guy where you and your gf (this ex maybe?) got each others name tattooed on your body?

wow..........I forgot about that! Give that bitch hell, Angels!!

Around the Network

^^^ I'm just trying to find out because I remember him saying that and showing pictures and I'm pretty sure I called him a tool for it and just wanted to make my point. :/

Faxanadu said:
grimygory said:
I think you should give her the furniture back, so you will lose tides and worries about her.

Agreed. Play it grande. Give her back the furniture, say good bye nicely, turn around and leave for good. Stand above the things. dont get into a bitchfight.

Agree, let her go... this way you have no reason to keep in touch by any chance...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Regarding her furniture. If she paid for all of it, moved it into your place, it's hers. You can't keep it, she can take you to court and win. Do you really want to air your dirty laundry in front of a handful of strangers? Now if you both paid half, then it's debatable. *shrug*

I once received a threat from an ex's boyfriend, Man that was fun, he told me I know where you live (many people knows where I live since I live in the school's dorm) I told him I could give him my cell phone number, and email if he wanted haha... good times, thing is he wanted to intimidate me, but im twice as big as him and man times as strong. In this case though she had nothing to do with it (we are best friends) and she even had a laugh at it :)

http://i15.tinypic.com/4tqtpvr.jpg
http://i18.tinypic.com/4ttk1t2.jpg

That girl Art? Cause that's the one I remember!