By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Lol my ex sluts new bf threatening me

Seriously what friken tosser, so I get this random add on MSN and turns out my ex already has a new bf (makes sense why she didn't give a shit bout my vid, which I've sinse taken down btw) And this guys sending me threats of all kinds, usually I'd of been hurt to learn of this new bf, but if anyone's been following i've been happy since Friday night, I'm thinking she doesn't deserve her furniture back seeing as she is half responsible for my financial screw up and my life turning down the wrong lane, my Dad and mates agree, I want to never let her recieve her furniture not because I want it but more so because I want her to be frustrated and pissed off, this is point of no return she's lost me for good, and I'll endeavour to find a girl deserving of me.

Around the Network

I think you should give her the furniture back, so you will lose tides and worries about her.

Currently Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii), Halo 3 (X360), Brain Age (NDS), Pokemon Diamond (NDS), Warhawk (PS3) 

Good. Don't give her her shit back, she doesn't deserve it. She's a bitch, and she's already moved on? Well. Good thing you guys broke up, as we can see that she's just always wanting to be on someone's jock. Good thing you guys aren't together anymore. And since she was part of our financial strait, You should keep the shit that made you get there in the first place. And if ther new bf wants to send threats and whatnot, then I may have to fly to Austrailia (I've always wanted to) and send him a message. But who cares. She's worthless, and he's not going to do anything to you. Now "Move along" as my friends from the all-american rejects would say.

P.S. I always love your stories, they are simply the best. Keep them coming.

No way, ima sell it to make up for all the rent and bills that were left for me.

grimygory said:
I think you should give her the furniture back, so you will lose tides and worries about her.

Agreed. Play it grande. Give her back the furniture, say good bye nicely, turn around and leave for good. Stand above the things. dont get into a bitchfight. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I was actually gonna say sell that shit but you beat me to it =).

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

If she really is (genuinely) responsible for your financial distress, then sell the furniture. If she isn't, give it back and forget about the girl.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Man, I think you should invest in Kevlar® and get a couple vests. Folks are nuts these days. Honestly, give her back her furniture - take the high road and let her be. It's not worth it to dodge caps being thrown your way (translation: Don't get shot over an end table).

What's a tosser?

Yeah I told him to come say it to my face, his MSN address has since been introduced to a few of my mates, I've got a few intimidating friends that people don't fuck with at the pub that have since threatened back at him, he seemingly backed down real fast ay, funny how tough people can act on the net but when asked to meet face to face they back down.

I went through alot of shit with my ex, I don't need this cunt to come along and try put salt on my healing wounds.