By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Walking Dead Season 4 Are You Gonna Tune In?!

Are You Gonna Watch TWD

yes 82 73.21%

nah 24 21.43%

Zombies 6 5.36%

Total:112

That mid season finale was freaking awesome. That's all I'll say.

Around the Network

Great episode but as a reader of the comics, I knew what was going to happen. I even knew Herschel was going to get his head cut off and Michonne would save Rick (though different from the comics).

I'm watching it again right now and, for all of the excitement and big moments, you have to question the writing. It wasn't very realistic. Was the Governor's speech really that convincing? It's the second time he's convinced simple folk to attack like soldiers. How'd that lady get to the prison with her dead daughter so fast!? Why didn't the Governor kill Michonne when he found her and Herschel? He wanted her so badly at the end of last season. That's just off of the top of my head.

I know a lot of people just want action and hate the slow moments of the show but, for me, the show was at its best when the story was compelling. When you couldn't tell if Shane was right or wrong and it was asking the moral questions. When Sophia was missing and you didn't know if she was okay. When you didn't know if Lorie's baby was going to be a walker. That was when the series was at its best. Seeing Darryl using a zombie as a meat shield (holding the zombies full weight on an arrow) when bullets go right through the black guy five seconds later....it just seems like a bad B movie.

I still enjoy it but I hope they step it up, soon. Not on the shock value--on the writing.

holy crap at that mid season final. it was awesome! i feel that the season 3 final should have been like this, instead of that lame fight they had. i felt that Season 3 was meh and season 4 was starting to get better, but now The Walking Dead is back! it was pure awesome! i cant wait for it until it returns.

I thought that the season started out fine, but these last 3 episodes were written so unbelievably poorly. I'll keep watching (mainly because I've seen so much of the show already) and hoping that the second half of the season is written much better.

A summary of the Mid-Season Finale (Spoilers)

Around the Network

Hey. Walking Dead in 30 minutes.

d21lewis said:
Hey. Walking Dead in 30 minutes.

The marathon has been on for the past 30 hours.

Rewatching the awesome mid-season finale right now and anxiously awaiting the new episode.

It's coming back tonight eh. I must watch Top Gear though.

thanks for the bump about time something goods on tv, had the marathon on all day and will be watching the new episode

Play Me

No, show is not very good, still not sure why it is so popular.