By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Walking Dead Season 4 Are You Gonna Tune In?!

Are You Gonna Watch TWD

yes 82 73.21%

nah 24 21.43%

Zombies 6 5.36%

Total:112

Dude I watched the pilot but I don't know where to watch the rest of the episodes

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

I would say this series is one of the best yet. they do go a little slow for my liking, and i wish they had kept more to the books. Certainly they have made it more gory this time as well.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

mysticwolf said:
Dude I watched the pilot but I don't know where to watch the rest of the episodes

you can watch on amc sunday starting at 8 pm est if you dont have the channel i can PM an alternitive to be able to tune in

Play Me

BHR-3 said:
mysticwolf said:

you can watch on amc sunday starting at 8 pm est if you dont have the channel i can PM an alternitive to be able to tune in

yeah Iknow I can watch on AMC, but I've missed all the Season 4 episodes except the pilot. You can stream past episodes on AMC's website but only if you have certain cable providers.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Anyone have talking dead promo for next week's episode?
Zombie massacre this week was great! Father son bonding....

Around the Network

It's about damn time! Tonight's episode was amazing. So many big moments and great metaphors in both the writing and the visuals.

I was seriously starting to feel a bit of fatigue this season. I just wasn't as interested as I was in past seasons; the story was really dragging on. But the last two episodes that focused on the Governor got me thinking that something big was about to come.

Definitely the best episode this season and one of my favorites of the entire series.

Well, they did not mess around this week.

yeah that episode was badass cant believe some of the major deaths though looking foward to seeing how it goes from here to bad it has to wait till Feb :(

Play Me

I almost gave up on the show. This was its final opportunity.

Now I will have to keep watching.

Rick got lucky.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)