By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official gamrConnect Pokemon X/Y Thread (It's Finally Here!)

Tagged games:

Which Starter Will You Choose?

Chespin sows the seeds of greatness! 76 41.08%

Fennekin fires me up! 45 24.32%

Froakie washes away the competition! 50 27.03%

Total:171

It's funny, the moment you make your pokes better, the institute automatically haxes more than usual. Used a non-sashed Heracross, almost able to sweep the whole field, using it exactly as it would be sashed (a.k.a - using the same move). Put a sash on it, suddendly everyone brings typing counters and moves like Hypnosis hits 4 times in a row and my Megahorn misses 3 times in a row.

Good times.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
It's funny, the moment you make your pokes better, the institute automatically haxes more than usual. Used a non-sashed Heracross, almost able to sweep the whole field, using it exactly as it would be sashed (a.k.a - using the same move). Put a sash on it, suddendly everyone brings typing counters and moves like Hypnosis hits 4 times in a row and my Megahorn misses 3 times in a row.

Good times.

lets do a 6vs6 now!!!

tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:

Good times.

lets do a 6vs6 now!!!

Can't connect my 3DS where I am now, no Wi-Fi

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:

Good times.

lets do a 6vs6 now!!!

o.O

tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:
tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:

Good times.

lets do a 6vs6 now!!!

o.O

Sadly there's no Ethernet port on the 3DS

Current PC Build

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:

Good times.

lets do a 6vs6 now!!!

If only I had good internet I could defeat you so so badly

MANUELF said:
tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:

Good times.

lets do a 6vs6 now!!!

If only I had good internet I could defeat you so so badly

lol, you could try 1000x times

MANUELF said:
ktay95 said:
lestatdark said:

watch this

the power of Weakness Policy Dragon Dance Dragonite... And my stupidity
WWWW-WWW2-HHKQ

You are missing the first four letter of the code ktay

lol ffs

too lazy to find it now. basicaly went 3v6 coz Im an idiot and my Dragonite takes down like 5 of his pokes

Finally managed to hear that majestic fanfare you get when you reach Master . Last didn't get a pic up, but this time I did. Score was lower because I had to switch pokes around on the final round, that costed me a few points. Rounds 1 - 4, total Heracross sweep. Cobalion and Terrakion cried manly tears .

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:

Finally managed to hear that majestic fanfare you get when you reach Master . Last didn't get a pic up, but this time I did. Score was lower because I had to switch pokes around on the final round, that costed me a few points. Rounds 1 - 4, total Heracross sweep. Cobalion and Terrakion cried manly tears .

I still havent tried the battle institute with my current team, the last time I tried was with my ingame team and I got to hyper rank and 4.2k points even though I lost the last battle thanks to a irritating mandibuzz with substitute, swagger, punishment and roost