By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official gamrConnect Pokemon X/Y Thread (It's Finally Here!)

Tagged games:

Which Starter Will You Choose?

Chespin sows the seeds of greatness! 76 41.08%

Fennekin fires me up! 45 24.32%

Froakie washes away the competition! 50 27.03%

Total:171
Smeags said:
lestatdark said:

Oh well, don't feel too bad...I still post here .

On the friend safari note, having a Ditto FS is the best thing you can possibly get. A decent, kind soul over at gamefaqs gave me his

Yeah, I'm sure that individual is quite popular.

Fortunately TM25 helped me catch the last Ditto I needed. It'd be fun to see if we can get a semi-competitive scene going on here. My dark types and your dragons... both getting crushed by those accursed fairies! *shakes fist*

@TBone

Don't mind me. Just green with envy... or something more sinister...

oh ok  *sniff sniff :P

Around the Network
Smeags said:
lestatdark said:

People are using that thread for everything . It has substituted this thread, permanently.

Yay... TBone hijacks another thread...

Says the guy who killed the Official Pokemon thread and the Pokemon News thread.

Einsam_Delphin said:

Says the guy who killed the Official Pokemon thread and the Pokemon News thread.

I know you're being (somewhat ) facetious, but in my defense NintendoPie's Pokemon Community thread was created even before XY was announced. It's like saying that that thread should be the official OP for every Pokemon from here on out. When this (and TBone's) thread is done, his thread will still be going strong. It's like the "in-between gens" thread.

And the Pokemon News thread made no attempt to (as far as I know, I could be wrong) to transition to an actual XY thread where everyone could get together to discuss the game with one another. If it did then I apologize. I just wanted to make a quality thread where folks could come together to talk about a great game.

But enough of that. As long as folks are enjoying the game all is well.

@Smeags, pls update the chart if you dont mind in the safari thread

tbone51 said:

I'll get to it tomorrow. Keep it up good sir. ^_^

Around the Network

Hey guys, i just finished elite four, this game is soooooooo good that compare it to past gen pokemon games is out off question.

I am a little tired to play right now to reach the safari zone, i believe in 2 hours or a little more i will meet you there.

Smeags said:
tbone51 said:

I'll get to it tomorrow. Keep it up good sir. ^_^

And would be good, if possible, to add the in game names for everyone.

Dand said:

And would be good, if possible, to add the in game names for everyone.

I'll see what I can do. Although it'll be tough to go through the entire thread to find everyone's in game name. But I'll do my best.

Smeags said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

I know you're being (somewhat ) facetious, but in my defense NintendoPie's Pokemon Community thread was created even before XY was announced. It's like saying that that thread should be the official OP for every Pokemon from here on out. When this (and TBone's) thread is done, his thread will still be going strong. It's like the "in-between gens" thread.

And the Pokemon News thread made no attempt to (as far as I know, I could be wrong) to transition to an actual XY thread where everyone could get together to discuss the game with one another. If it did then I apologize. I just wanted to make a quality thread where folks could come together to talk about a great game.

But enough of that. As long as folks are enjoying the game all is well.

Oh lawlz! My meant I was just being a joker, so no need to defend yourself!

But yeah back OT! Does anyone have Galvantula or his pre-evolution (forgot name)? I need him so I have something to replace Pachirisu on my team with during single battles.

No one is willing to trade the megastones exclusives of X for some legendaries? I NEED THEM!!!