By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Choose your gimped feature on Watch Dogs for WiiU

Which will be the most likely feature missing from WiiU version?

No Online 60 18.18%

No Local Multiplayer 28 8.48%

No (future) DLC 193 58.48%

Missing Extras (i.e. bonu... 25 7.58%

Priced higher than other versions 23 6.97%

Total:329
kupomogli said:
I chose no local multiplayer because it doesn't have local multiplayer on any version.

It makes the poll look more fair, instead of plain old boring "Nothing gimped"

Around the Network
irstupid said:

Well lets look at recent events

1. Batman Arkham Origins - no online

2. Assassins Creed 4 - no dlc

3. Duex Ex directors cut - costs $20 more than other console versions

Man these companies just make me feel so good.  They just love and respect us wii U consumers so much.  

Only the Deus Ex is unfair to me...

1. Batman: No online but 10 dollars less (fair)

2. AC IV: Nothing free was removed from the game, you still have to pay extra for DLC in other consoles (fair)

3. Deus Ex: extra features on Wii U, the difference could be there but 20 is unfair, should be 10 dollars (unfair)

i already bought Batman and was planing on Deus Ex, but now I will wait till there is a price drop on the Wii U edition, 40 is my correct price.

irstupid said:
Shortiloe said:
People should stop talking like this.

4. Nintendo WiiU - no userbase

Man these companies just make me feel so good.  They just love and respect us wii U consumers so much.  

no corporation loves you.  they are obligated, by law, to maximize profit for shareholders.

This is such an awesome thread to demonstrate the small end of the stick U owners get, and helps understand why this market is not taking off on Nintendo's platforms.

How come wii u versions of games have missing features?
I just read somewhere that it doesn't even use blue ray disks, it's sad really....

Around the Network
Lyrikalstylez said:
I just read somewhere that it doesn't even use blue ray disks, it's sad really....

while it doesn't use standard Bluray discs, the WiiU optical discs hold exactly the same amount of data a Bluray disc has (AKA 25 GB per layer).

MohammadBadir said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

while it doesn't use standard Bluray discs, the WiiU optical discs hold exactly the same amount of data a Bluray disc has (AKA 25 GB per layer).

So what's with the missing features than?

Lyrikalstylez said:
MohammadBadir said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

that's what i'd like to know. idk why the hell devs are putting out games with missing features at full price expecting them to sell well.

flagstaad said:
irstupid said:

Only the Deus Ex is unfair to me...

1. Batman: No online but 10 dollars less (fair)

2. AC IV: Nothing free was removed from the game, you still have to pay extra for DLC in other consoles (fair)

3. Deus Ex: extra features on Wii U, the difference could be there but 20 is unfair, should be 10 dollars (unfair)

i already bought Batman and was planing on Deus Ex, but now I will wait till there is a price drop on the Wii U edition, 40 is my correct price.

Squeenix can't get away with #3. THe PS360 versions have Vita cross-controller and SmartGlass support, so they required extra development time and resources too. The game is being sent to Wii to tank, plain and simple.

Lyrikalstylez said:
MohammadBadir said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

That's what we're trying to understand here.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046