By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Choose your gimped feature on Watch Dogs for WiiU

Which will be the most likely feature missing from WiiU version?

No Online 60 18.18%

No Local Multiplayer 28 8.48%

No (future) DLC 193 58.48%

Missing Extras (i.e. bonu... 25 7.58%

Priced higher than other versions 23 6.97%

Total:329

Which will be the most likely feature missing from WiiU version?

Around the Network

Likely DLC again.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

The price will suddenly shoot up to $80 to "justify the extra functionality on the Gamepad."

maybe DLC.

34 years playing games.

Why not all of them ?

Around the Network

No SP campaing.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

720p @ 30fps..you would never see that on PS4..oh wait.

Silly Galaki.. How would anyone miss the gimped feature when nobody will buy the WiiU version..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

ì̮̣̥̤͈͎̬̣͎̠̞̞͈̭̼̹̪͈̱̃̐ͬ͆ͭ̉͛͌̒ͨͮṯ̺̘͍̪͍͈͔̳̓̐́͆̑́̋̔̽̈ͫ͐ͩ͐ͥ ̠̣̙̺̭͙̳̣̦͍͍̤̼̲̩̗̖̖͌̑̆̊͌͂̍̿̊̐̄́͋ͪ̋̚w̰͇̩͍̫͖͓̠͔̯͈͉̥̣̣̺̝̓͆́͊ͭ̅ͫ̎̔̓̍̇̚i͔̯̻͎̦͕̠̟̟ͬͧͧͬ͆̌̈́̚l̠͚̦̪̥̝̖̻͓̺͕̑͒͑ͩ̈́ͮ͆̍̓͒̽ͪͅl̤̬̬̜̤̍̊͆ͤ ̞͚̫̘͙̼͙̗̮̠͎̻͈ͯ̔ͥ͂ͦ̚p͔͈̞͙̙̭͉̲̙̬̺̫̯̺̿͌̓̓̈͒͒̊͑͐͋̐r̩̱͇͖̜͖̫̻͕̬̼̙̙͍͎̦͒ͮ͊͛ͤo̮͔̺̘͚͍̥̲͖̬̠̝̒̇ͫ̋ͭͬ͒͒͂͆̄͂̉b̘̳̥͈͉̱̫̩͕̻̻̙̜̫͉͙̏̇̐͑ͥa̪͉͙͕̘͎̬͈̤͙͔̗̟ͯͣ̐b̳̺̳͉͇̖̻͔͕̥͚̃̈́ͯͮl̪̜͚̦̲͍͔̖̱̥͙̖̥̲̹̬͔̹̇ͧ̾ͦͨͬ̉ͯ̾̋͗͌̒y̜̩͓̹͔̬̑́ͦͯ̋̈̀̐̆̆́̄́ͅ ̻̝̠̼̮̾ͥ͂̄ͣ̄͆̓͐̓ͬ̔̓̈̎̾̎ͬm͙̜̺̠͙̰͇̪͕͓̼̥̫̤̞̤͔̖ͪ̎́͂̔͛̍i͔̤̯̜̝̰̝ͫ̋͗̈̀̎̒ͫ͗ͤͬ͆͂̿̚ṡ̻͈̗̫͇̦̟̲̩̮̘̙͓͔̺̓ͣͣͮs̟̰̟͚̤̻̗̱̺̮͇̠̜̞̻̣̤͍̰͐̂͑̿ͫͪ͒̎̂̀͋̔ ̝͔̱̲̝̫͚̼̱͚̦̦͈̄̒͆ͭͮͭ͒ͬ̇̓̚ṯ̣͙͙͍͍͇̠͍̜̰͔͈̠͉͖̘͚̠̑͂̉͒ͪ̿ͫ̒ͧ̓ͪ͋ͧ̚̚ḥ̯̖͇̏ͥͣ̅ͭͧ̃ͮͪͮͭ̒ͥ̂̉̚e͇͈̬̻̙̞͔̜͕̦̥͎̺͇̻̦̩͚͔ͪ̔̍̀ͩ ̜̘̬̮̩̮̳̯̠̣̘͓̈͂̇ͬͯ̓ͅD̜͙̬͓͈͉͇̣̘̹͓͍̘̝̼͌ͭ̋̉̅ͅL̫̫̫̟͈̦̪̟̲͎̯̤̖̞ͮ̾ͨ́ͫ̊̌̊̊ͪ̽̾ͪC͕͙͖̜͇̗̈́́́.̬̣̗̤̜͔̠̗̠̦̻͓̤͓̰̮̞̌̍̎ͨͧ̑͛̃̑̐́̈́ͣ̏

no sales

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.