By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DualShock 4 vs XBone Controller Review

Zappykins said:
room414 said:

The only thing that smells fishy here is you.

It's not hard to check the videos he has put out in the last few months to see that he hasn't "harassed microsoft needlessly and relentlessly" or at all for that matter. Who are you trying to fool? 

You disagree with him, that's fine, it's really not a big deal. It's just pathetic though that you find it necessary to lie and make shit up over video game consoles. 

Why should anybody take you seriously?

Believe what you want, but take a quick look at his video:

XBOX ONE? Xbox DONE. - The Griffin Family responds to Microshaf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmIhF0-kYYE

He misleads about spying and advacakes sucide.  Sucide over an Xbox One how more anti Microsoft could one get?

I saw that shitty video when he first made it. I knew you'd come up with that as it's the only one you could possibly use to try and sell your bs. It's a parody of youtube comments about the xbone right after e3 as he explains in the description.

here he defends mandatory kinect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsFUgnT6D4w&app=desktop

here he defends the xbone right after the reveal when everyone was shitting on it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul2PD48hIfc&app=desktop

I've watched this guys videos for years and he's always been pro xbox. 

I don't care what anybody likes or dislikes or thinks is better. I'm just commenting on this because your bullshit annoys me.

Around the Network

Oh snap

walsufnir said:

You don't have the right to speak for all of them :) The feature is still something I have to try.

Sorry? If you play Forza without wheel then you aren't a sim racing fan.

ethomaz said:

walsufnir said:

You don't have the right to speak for all of them :) The feature is still something I have to try.

Sorry? If you play Forza without wheel then you aren't a sim racing fan.

I wouldn't go that far ethomaz. There isn't the same kind of good wheel support for the 360 that there is for the PS3 or PC. Also, lets be honest with ourselves here. A hardcore sim racing fan isn't getting his kicks from Forza. Not saying that they arn't great games, because they are. But your big time sim guys are either playing GT5 or a PC sim or both. I for instance have more time into GT5 than the rest of my games combined.

The thread in a nutshell:

"The best controller is without a doubt the one from the console I favour!"

"No! The BEST controller is the one from the console I masturbate to!!"

"No way! You're just biased!"

"GTFOOH! I'm not biased! Here are carefully selected articles supporting my fetish!"

"Wha wha wha! My opinion is fact! Here's the proof!! www.bias.com "

Rince. Repeat. 

Around the Network
Hynad said:

The thread in a nutshell:

"The best controller is without a doubt the one from the console I favour!"

"No! The BEST controller is the one from the console I masturbate to!!"

"No way! You're just biased!"

"GTFOOH! I'm not biased! Here are carefully selected articles supporting my fetish!"

"Wha wha wha! My opinion is fact! Here's the proof!! www.bias.com "

Rince. Repeat. 

lol

I prefer Xbox One controller over dualshock 4.

I have absolutely zero preference so far because I haven't held either of those controllers yet.

Judging from the stuff I read, both seem to be incredibly well crafted, high quality controllers.

Although I've always preferred symmetric layouts, and thus preferred the PS3 controller over the 360's, except for the triggers.

PS4 controller (six axis, light bar, speaker, touch pad etc) and PS Vita's lots of options (rear touch, gyro control etc) reminds me of these type of wierd controllers which doesnt exist. They put whatever they could put in the controller. It seems sony designers were confused what to do.

Plus I like Xbox One using is using rechargeable battery. It is pain to use batteries but we can use battery packs. My 3 year old dualshock 3 went out of order because of battery. It is possible to change it but there are a lot of hassale associated with it.

Still I am going to get PS4 because of their games. But I wish Sony used just a normal controller instead of putting so many thins in the controller. Xbox One controller is probably the best controller of this gen.

daredevil.shark said:

PS4 controller (six axis, light bar, speaker, touch pad etc) and PS Vita's lots of options (rear touch, gyro control etc) reminds me of these type of wierd controllers which doesnt exist. They put whatever they could put in the controller. It seems sony degineers were confused what to do.

Plus I like Xbox One using is using rechargeable battery. It is pain to use batteries but we can use battery packs. My 3 year old dualshock 3 went out of order because of battery. It is possible to change it but there are a lot of hassale associated with it.

Still I am going to get PS4 because of their games. But I wish Sony used just a normal controller instead of putting so many thins in the controller. Xbox One controller is probably the best controller of this gen.

Lol... What?

What did Sony put into the PS4 controller that have say they put, and I quote: "so many thins" in it?

Wait... It has a track pad... and the select and start buttons now have different names... What else? It includes move functionalities? Barely any different than the DS3 except for the lightbar... The rest of the button layout is the same as it's ever been. So yeah... The controller is now SOOO much more complex to use than the older Dual Shocks... ¬_¬