By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Name one of your flaws~

Well I used to be conceited, but now I'm perfect.

Around the Network

I have an extremely average penis.

bananaking21 said:

there there, come to me, tell me, how as your day? did antying bother you? how are your emotions lately? do you need a hug?

everything fine right now  too bad that i also say that in real life if not everything is fine just because i don't like to talk about whatever it is.

I'm verrrrry picky when it comes to my beer. If a guy offers me a beer say like miller light, bud light or any crappy watered down corporate beer, (without hesitation) I'll decline the offer.

Yeah sure beer is beer but I have somewhat higher standards, Give me something stronger like a fat tire, negra modelo, or guinness extra stout, This is why I tell people why I don't drink beer because instead of bitching about their beer selection, I just simply wont drink or bring my own. I'm more of a rum/whiskey/tequila man anyway.

Handsome
Lazy
Bad temper/hysteric

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

-Defensive
-Lazy in regards to trying new things that would improve my life (like re-establishing my social network)
-Given to bouts of irrational fury

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Procrastination
Highly addictive personality.
Sometimes Selfish.

pezus said:
I'm a Sony fan

That's not a flaw, it's a disgrace.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Kasz216 said:
I find it extremely hard to drop arguments even when it's well past the point of where i've proven my point and it's clear the other person was never in the mindset of having an actual discussion. (Shocker, I know.)

Well, I am a big fan of yours even when we disagree so no hard feelings.  If anything I probably pester you a bit much.  So that's my flaw, I like people often and try to push friendship.

I'm lazy, a procrastinator, not the best conversationalist, and I speak my mind, even when I probably shouldn't.