By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Orders Oct 5: POKEMON, BF4, DESTINY, BEYOND!!

So Pokemon, Xbox 360, and PS4 doing work

Also 71 people said screw it and preordered The Last Guardian : )

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
All you Nintendo guys complain too much.

Pokemon is going to have an awesome opening considering the much smaller 3ds to ds install base. You act like 400k+ US opening is bad.
It's likely to outsell Vita's entire software library lifetime. So stop complaining.

must to talking to me cuz of my explanation. All im saying it doesn't make sense, its not like its the first time it did here as well. No doubt 400k is good fw (more like first day lol) but i still stand at the fact this games preorders right before launch is 600k and will sell 800k+ First Day! But we will see right? 

tbone51 said:
ps3-sales! said:

Pokemon is going to have an awesome opening considering the much smaller 3ds to ds install base. You act like 400k+ US opening is bad.
It's likely to outsell Vita's entire software library lifetime. So stop complaining.

must to talking to me cuz of my explanation. All im saying it doesn't make sense, its not like its the first time it did here as well. No doubt 400k is good fw (more like first day lol) but i still stand at the fact this games preorders right before launch is 600k and will sell 800k+ First Day! But we will see right? 

Ehh I guess. Sounded like you were complaining. Enjoy your awesome launch reguardless ;)

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ps3-sales! said:
tbone51 said:
ps3-sales! said:

Ehh I guess. Sounded like you were complaining. Enjoy your awesome launch reguardless ;)

lol, its all good! Complaining is When it sells 300k WW and im like "What the F*** is wrong with you all? You pieces of ****!" lmfao!

There is no way that the pre-order numbers for next generation COD are close to this generation!
Battlefield numbers are even funnier!
In my opinion, next generation games are overtracked, especially on PS4.

Around the Network

Weird to see AC4 ahead on X1 over PS3.

As expected Pokemon sales are way below what they used to be.

I LOVE GIGGS said:
There is no way that the pre-order numbers for next generation COD are close to this generation!
Battlefield numbers are even funnier!
In my opinion, next generation games are overtracked, especially on PS4.

Why can't they be close to current gen CoD? You expect 50,000 preorders for each system? A lot of people are getting a next gen system. The people getting these systems at launch so happen to like CoD. You act like only 80.000 people will be moving to next gen.

Lawlight said:
As expected Pokemon sales are way below what they used to be.

Every week you come in the US pre orders and say the same thing. Im gonna put my money its undertracked and First Day sales will be over 800k.

Also pokemon might be alot bigger than yu think cuz last time i checked 1.26mil pre orders in japan for x/y is bigger than Diamond/Pearls 1.06mil Your going to regret your words :P

nothing new here

ps4 multiplatform version of games > xbox one games except call of duty ghosts

no wii U games on the chartz