By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VD-Dev "pushing the 3DS to its limits"

You may know VD-Dev as the team behind C.O.P.: The Recruit. While the game’s reception was mixed, the company pulled off an impressive feat by creating a 3D open world-type environment on the DS.

We haven’t heard much from VD-Dev in recent years, but they’re working on a brand new 3DS eShop game titled “Iron Fall”. There aren’t a whole lot of details available on the official website, but hopefully we’ll hear more soon.

Around the Network

Didn't Lego City push the 3DS to its limits?

Just looked up Cop the recruit, and holy shiet! Dats some gud graphics for a ds game!

The 3DS was already at it's limits when it came out at launch so how much power was there left to even squeeze out ?

If the PSP could have actual GTA games, then the 3DS's limits are still a ways away.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

holy shit, COP has some pretty amazing visuals for a DS game. wonder what they'll do this time around with the 3DS :P

Never heard of Cop, and I didn't think full 3D environment was possible on the DS.

fatslob-:O said:
The 3DS was already at it's limits when it came out at launch so how much power was there left to even squeeze out ?

Resident Evil: Revelations was a launch title?

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Good to see these guys continuing to push Nintendo handhelds. Shame that C.O.P. wasn't a very well-designed game, though, considering how technically impressive it is. :/

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Tagging.

Plus Lego City Undercover is way more open world then any game I have seen on the PS3 & 360. So the 3DS is already an official 8th Gen Video Game System.