By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Leaving Already...

Well, I am leaving the site right after joining since I have been given a horrible welcome by certain people like Pooperscooper. I am going to be sure to let my game friends know that this kind of stuff happens on this site and to avoid it.

"If you don't like me, bite me!"

Around the Network

What? don't go, we all love you really :)

Sorry to see you go, I'm not even sure who Pooperscooper is... but with a name like that ...

mad, you were only questioned on your actions due to the way you phrased and reacted. You were not attacked.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Associate with us regs, most of us are nice guys, not people like pooperscooper as you implied (I don't even know who he is)

Around the Network

You shouldn't go, but Pooper Scooper didn't really do anything, and you didn't really do anything. I think it's unfair that your going to tell others not to check out this site, but If you really feel like it, we can't stop you. See you around!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
ssj12 said:
mad, you were only questioned on your actions due to the way you phrased and reacted. You were not attacked.

Actually, in his last post before you locked that thread he called me a "person of low intelligence" when I had said nothing to him.

Is it that guy with the nasty avatar (POOP trying to say something)

^_^

madkiller said:
ssj12 said:

Actually, in his last post before you locked that thread he called me a "person of low intelligence" when I had said nothing to him.

and I warned him

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

skeezer said:
Is it that guy with the nasty avatar (POOP trying to say something)

Yes it is.