By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - EB Games Expo: Sony gives free PS4s to disabled gamer ; Microsoft "Sorry brah"

This thread was so necessary in order to have some great discussion.
Obviously not flamebait.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
Obviously not flamebait.

Haven't seen any flames so I don't know exactly what you're talking about. Try to stay on topic next time.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

Good guy Sony.

If you guys ever been to an gaming expo its so crowded there thats its hard for a disabled person to get around this especially on wheelchairs. Props to you Sony!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

That was nice of em.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

Around the Network
Icy-Zone said:
morenoingrato said:
Obviously not flamebait.

Haven't seen any flames so I don't know exactly what you're talking about. Try to stay on topic next time.

Yeah, this will easily turn into a bash MS thread and was made with those intentions. 

Also, Sony has bad employees too. 

Oh my, this is silly....

Good job, Sony!

brilliant! for the cost of 4 consoles, they get a real nice goodwill advertising. They knew the situation was the same on both sides, and knew if they gave out free systems to these disabled gamers, The news of the deed would spread. and it has. To your average joe hearing this might not seem much, but to someone in a wheelchair, they could feel alot more welcomed by Sony. Plus they make 4 gamers probably sony fans for life.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Do we actually know if this is true either way?