By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One for $350?

Which device would sell the best this christmas?

Xbox One without Kinnect for $349 82 29.71%

Wii U without pad for $249 (or even $199) 26 9.42%

PS4 as it is for $399 136 49.28%

PC as powerful as PS4 for $999 6 2.17%

Playstation Phone for $14... 2 0.72%

3DS (with just one sceen ... 24 8.70%

Total:276

@NobleTeam360

Yes, I know. Im just not a big fan of Killzone (had all three games on PS2/Ps3 and a PSP version).
Knack is not loooking as good as Ratchet Into the Nexus (im not even talking about Mario 3D World).
Ann I also dont like racing games, but still would prefer to play Forza 5 or rather than Driveclub (GT6 should be released on PS4)

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
Wright said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

I don't really know how Zoo Tycoon interests you and yet no games on PS4 interest you?  That's hard to believe.

Uhh, tastes are never hard to believe.  :)

I know right..I liked FF X-2

I don't have a problem with that. I liked Vampire Rain.

KingdomHeartsFan said:

I don't really know how Zoo Tycoon interests you and yet no games on PS4 interest you?  That's hard to believe.

Theme Park and Theme Hospital where one of the greatest games I've ever played. I really would like to have more games like that on a consoles.

If XO cost $350 and this whole DRM/always-on/MS-wanting-to-screw-us-over hell never took place, it would sell better this year (if MS could produce enough units obviously). Being cheaper is big nowadays. Though I would still stick to PS4. This gen I went PS3-Wii and so far I'm convinced PS4U is going to be the best combo for next gen.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Wright said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Wright said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Uhh, tastes are never hard to believe.  :)

I know right..I liked FF X-2

I don't have a problem with that. I liked Vampire Rain.

Wow! lol 

Around the Network

$350 would be a fair price for that system. Still, not particularly compelling game lineup, I'm interested in maybe 1 game, but then again, I usually don't care much (with few exceptions) for 1st party titles of any of the Big 3...

I think that's a pretty random number but it'd still be PS4 selling best if supply rumors are to be believed.

Both will sell out this holiday. It's next year when demand really starts to factor in to sales.

if xbox removed kinect and dropped the price (..although i doubt it would drop to $350) xbox and ps4 would be pretty neck and neck instead of xbone getting trounced.

Piernik said:

Imo Xbox One without the kinnect and DRMs would be a great console. The lineup is owning PS4 completely. Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, Crison Dragon, Killer Instinct, Quntum Break, Project Spark, Titanfall, Zoo Tycoon. PS4 has not a single game that intesrest me. This year I'll be buying Ratchet Into the Nexus, Beyond and I will be waiting for the Last of Us DLC, everything on PS3.

This is where people like you piss me off

"The lineup is owning PS4 completely" = General statement

"PS4 has not a single game that intesrest me" = personal statement

Please go troll elsewhere.

On topic yea, we all know that without Kinect it would be a cool console (btw look for that article that talks about the marketing use of the Kinect, gonna be awesome.....), but go tell this to Microsoft.

They'd be pretty much even considering the fact that EU and JP are sony territory.