By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One for $350?

Which device would sell the best this christmas?

Xbox One without Kinnect for $349 82 29.71%

Wii U without pad for $249 (or even $199) 26 9.42%

PS4 as it is for $399 136 49.28%

PC as powerful as PS4 for $999 6 2.17%

Playstation Phone for $14... 2 0.72%

3DS (with just one sceen ... 24 8.70%

Total:276
fatslob-:O said:
landguy1 said:
I will pay the regular price of the XB1 and not regret it one bit. Did the same for every console launch and never regretted any of them.

What if those consoles were to suddenly launch with no games and or any games in the foreseeable future ? Would you regret it then ?

WiiU doesn't come out often...

Around the Network
landguy1 said:
fatslob-:O said:
landguy1 said:
I will pay the regular price of the XB1 and not regret it one bit. Did the same for every console launch and never regretted any of them.

What if those consoles were to suddenly launch with no games and or any games in the foreseeable future ? Would you regret it then ?

WiiU doesn't come out often...

Touche. 

you should change the PlayStation Phone to...
PSVita3000 redesign added all DualShock physical button for $149

COLD_COBRA_ said:
op wants to praise ms for abandoning 360 4 years ago

This is so ignorant it's not even funny, but kudos for trying :P

Woah...

Around the Network
Piernik said:

Imo Xbox One without the kinnect and DRMs would be a great console. The lineup is owning PS4 completely. Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, Crison Dragon, Killer Instinct, Quntum Break, Project Spark, Titanfall, Zoo Tycoon. PS4 has not a single game that intesrest me. This year I'll be buying Ratchet Into the Nexus, Beyond and I will be waiting for the Last of Us DLC, everything on PS3.

The X1 lineup is owning what ? :)

My taste = Infamous SS > Titanfall.  DC > Forza 5 ; LBP3 > Dead Rising 3.  The beauty of taste and opinions.

Maybe you mean that your taste and opinions are better than the ones of the other memebrs right ? You are more clever.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Nate4Drake said:
Piernik said:

Imo Xbox One without the kinnect and DRMs would be a great console. The lineup is owning PS4 completely. Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, Crison Dragon, Killer Instinct, Quntum Break, Project Spark, Titanfall, Zoo Tycoon. PS4 has not a single game that intesrest me. This year I'll be buying Ratchet Into the Nexus, Beyond and I will be waiting for the Last of Us DLC, everything on PS3.

My taste = Infamous SS > Titanfall.  DC > Forza 5 ; LBP3 > Dead Rising 3.  The beauty of taste and opinions.

Maybe you mean that your taste and opinions are better than the ones of the other memebrs right ? You are more clever.

Lol you got upset from a 1 year old post? Sheesh.

The XBox One dominated Black Friday, so I would see the XBox One beating the PS4 for christmas. People could get the same quality games that can be found on PS4 and great exclusives on the XBox One for $50 less.

jlmurph2 said:
Nate4Drake said:
Piernik said:

Lol you got upset from a 1 year old post? Sheesh.

1 year old post ? really :) I didn't know.  

My fault, I shouldn't give any hit to crap like this, new or old. My fault.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Don't understand the point of bumping this thread?