By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One for $350?

Which device would sell the best this christmas?

Xbox One without Kinnect for $349 82 29.71%

Wii U without pad for $249 (or even $199) 26 9.42%

PS4 as it is for $399 136 49.28%

PC as powerful as PS4 for $999 6 2.17%

Playstation Phone for $14... 2 0.72%

3DS (with just one sceen ... 24 8.70%

Total:276

i thought people got banned for bumping pointless threads,

why did you bump it again,isn't it talking about christmas 2013,if it is a year old thread

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:

I doubt it too, but its crazy how quickly people will react when they see a different opinion than their's. Not even noticing the OP is permabanned and the thread is a year old.

how quickly they react? you mean like read it, disagree with it and then really quickly post a reply? It's a forum and that's what we do. I generally don't look to see if a user is banned or not, I look at their name read their post and sometimes reply. Big deal. 

I reckon bumping a thread a year old would suggest you've been upset by the opinions of those who didn't predict the end result. Big deal too I guess, that's just human emotion after all. 

No, my bumping was because the poll question was right about Xbox One without Kinect being $350 for the holiday while PS4 stayed the same. Also because people were more open to Xbox One being $350 then. Nowadays its just shouts of MS being desperate. But, its good to see Xbox One getting the recognition it deserves, its a big deal. ;)

The fact you kept track of this or tracked it down suggests you've been bothered by what people have said. The bundle was actually $329 and for the biggest weekend of the year, which sells about 50% of Novembers total (apparently). And some of the stores it sold the most were giving away 50$ vouchers too. There were also the deals earlier in November where you got a lot off if you traded in your xbox 360 or PS3.

It was a lot cheaper than an Xbox One for $350 on it's own. I don't think it would have done nearly as well if it was that and not the deals that happened.

Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:
Kerotan said:

how quickly they react? you mean like read it, disagree with it and then really quickly post a reply? It's a forum and that's what we do. I generally don't look to see if a user is banned or not, I look at their name read their post and sometimes reply. Big deal. 

I reckon bumping a thread a year old would suggest you've been upset by the opinions of those who didn't predict the end result. Big deal too I guess, that's just human emotion after all. 

No, my bumping was because the poll question was right about Xbox One without Kinect being $350 for the holiday while PS4 stayed the same. Also because people were more open to Xbox One being $350 then. Nowadays its just shouts of MS being desperate. But, its good to see Xbox One getting the recognition it deserves, its a big deal. ;)

The fact you kept track of this or tracked it down suggests you've been bothered by what people have said. The bundle was actually $329 and for the biggest weekend of the year, which sells about 50% of Novembers total (apparently). And some of the stores it sold the most were giving away 50$ vouchers too. There were also the deals earlier in November where you got a lot off if you traded in your xbox 360 or PS3.

It was a lot cheaper than an Xbox One for $350 on it's own. I don't think it would have done nearly as well if it was that and not the deals that happened.

Nah, I was actually looking for that one thread that said "$350 would be the sweet spot for Xbox One". Found this instead.

jlmurph2 said:

Nah, I was actually looking for that one thread that said "$350 would be the sweet spot for Xbox One". Found this instead.

Point being you were looking. 

Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:

Not "tracking it down" like you tried to assume. I stumbled upon it looking for something else.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:

Not "tracking it down" like you tried to assume. I stumbled upon it looking for something else.

the other thread you were looking for was of the same idea. My point stands. 

Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:
Kerotan said:

the other thread you were looking for was of the same idea. My point stands. 

Lol no, that thread wasn't a "which one will sell better thread".

As much as I'd want the Wii U to sell the most, the PS4 would have the best sales without a doubt.

WTF is a signature?

PSN: Haz3theFaz3

jlmurph2 said:
riderz13371 said:
alrightiwill said:

What would do better in Christmas 2013? I don't know why it's being revived in 2014 XD

Not to mention the poll is irrelevant for this year, as many of the Xbox bundles were 329.

For one weekend. This holiday Xbox One is 350.

And that week was when the majority of them were sold.

jlmurph2 said:
Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:

I doubt it too, but its crazy how quickly people will react when they see a different opinion than their's. Not even noticing the OP is permabanned and the thread is a year old.

It is quite the different situation though. Between this holiday and the last. Last year had the "Remember DRM" this year we got the "PS4 no games".