By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Call of Duty: Ghosts Min Specs Released

Tagged games:

crissindahouse said:
and ethomaz can be happy that battlefield isn't an exclusive for any console or he would get banned for something like "boringfield"

I said that on GAF too... I can't get into this game... last time I tried BF3 was boring like I expected lol.

Around the Network

6 GB RAM, looks like a typo for minimum specs as 4GB can still be more than enough.

So if 6GB of RAM seems like way more than enough, why do our venerable nexgen consoles need 8?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Seems like an unoptimized mess instead of a graphic marvel, its their first time with "Next Gen" so probably a mess.

binary solo said:
So if 6GB of RAM seems like way more than enough, why do our venerable nexgen consoles need 8?

PC's have System Ram+Video Ram. So even if you have 6Gb of ram, you probably have closer to 7-8Gb of total memory. :P

6Gb of Ram though implies someone is running an X58 platform with Triple channel DDR3.
Either that or an Asymmetric DDR3 set-up, but that's not optimal either.

Plus, do keep in mind the next generation consoles have something like 25-33% of it's Ram in use by the OS (Which ironically is more than my Windows 7 Install uses), so games don't get to use all that memory.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
crissindahouse said:
and ethomaz can be happy that battlefield isn't an exclusive for any console or he would get banned for something like "boringfield"

I said that on GAF too... I can't get into this game... last time I tried BF3 was boring like I expected lol.

well, boring or not (and did you play it on pc or console?), just call a halo, god of war or mario game like this and some people will report you  

that's why you can also say the worst stuff about ea, as long as it isn't microsoft/sony/nintendo nobody "feels hurt" and will report you haha

ethomaz said:
FrancisNobleman said:
I wonder why is it so demanding. The game is far from a technical marvel.

I think you didn't see the dogs .

I think i just spent 5 minutes watching that...

That's some hypnotoad shit right there.

Zekkyou said:
ethomaz said:
FrancisNobleman said:
I wonder why is it so demanding. The game is far from a technical marvel.

I think you didn't see the dogs .

I think i just spent 5 minutes watching that...

That's some hypnotoad shit right there.

I tried to watch it for even one minute and I think I got motion sick.  Either that or its the fleas that i picked up...