By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - This is where all the Elites went to!

EBAY!!!!!!

Just like the PS3, glad I pre ordered my PS3 and wii, have not purchased a 360/elite and do not want to!

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=xbox+360+elite&category0=

Around the Network

So I understood the motivation behind selling PS3s on Ebay early on for crazy prices and I get the Wiis now double priced on Ebay, but the 360 elite???? Are you kidding me????? Do they really think that it's gonna be hard to find these around soon???? Unbelievable....

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Buy a PS3 instead, or if you want to buy an xbox, just buy the premium.

I have no problem with people buying 360s just people buying core 360s...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Maybe Ebay is MS's new "retail" partner ;) Be hilarious if MS was the one selling these units!!

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

ckmlb said:
I have no problem with people buying 360s just people buying core 360s...

I agree completely, I think Microsoft were trying to increase their value propasition with the Core but it was a terrible idea... having a harddrive in every unit is the best thing about first Xbox and it's a shame that they screwed the 360 by not allowing installs and requiring a hard drive for every game.  They hardly sell any core's anyway... lame.

Legend11 said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-XBOX-360-ELITE-GAME-CONSOLE-GAMES-ACCESSORIES_W0QQitemZ330115711943QQihZ014QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem US $1,499 for an Xbox Elite??? It comes with 3 games, a wireless controller, and xbox live but come on... Are they supporting a crack habit or something? At least they're kind enough to offer free shipping *rolls eyes*.

WHOA.....FREE SHIPPING????

I didnt read that, Im sold!!!!    lol!!

I think Microsoft should just screw their Core buyers and start making games that require a hard drive...force them to buy one at least. Then we can all move on and the 360 developers won't have to work around that stupid problem.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )