By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - This is where all the Elites went to!

How many cores have been sold anyways?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
stof said:
How many cores have been sold anyways?

Official word from Microsofts new partner(headquartered in the Seattle Space needle)Dr. Evil

Xbox 360's sold so far are.......100 million cajillion fafillion consoles!!!

I really think the core numbers are much much lower than premiums and if the numbers come out they would completely point out the failure of the core strategy. Why isn't Microsoft saying how many have been sold and just lumping the two together?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Legend11 said:

Looks like there're some troublemakers causing problems for people trying to sell 360s on Ebay:

http://news.punchjump.com/article.php?id=4127

More than a handful of Xbox 360 Elite auctions ending on May 1 were purchased by new Ebay account holders that are now listed as unregistered users.

One seller who holds a 100% feedback rating offered a "Buy It Now" price of $1,500 for the new console. The winning bidder, martinscholes20, also ended another Xbox 360 Elite auction at $619.99.

An auction listed at a Buy It Now price of $899 was purchased buy a new registered user named adamscholess020, now also listed as, "Not a registered user".

In addition, several other Buy It Now auctions listed for $850 and $1500 ended early to now unregistered users.

Hmm....seems like users on ebay are trying to start a "Oh my gosh lets jack up the price and make everyone think it will sell and there is limited quantity"....Wait a minute....Didnt microsoft pull a fast one on Best Buy and other distributors??? Didnt they make a deal to unoad their 360 for fiscal numbers, in exchange for shipping the Vista...........I betcha you can trace the users on Ebay back to Washington...say redmond, Seattle area???Oh thats gotta hurt!!!! LOL If it isnt Microsoft inflating numbers, its their employees/friends on ebay lol (joke) Oh by the way .....with all the inflated numbers I betcha they will count 2 for every 1 elite sold...................Why...because its double the gig.....thats why!!! Watch microsoft numbers overtake everyone!

I can see them on the news...NEWS: Wow the Elite won the next Gen wars, with 9 million sold....but on paper 18 million sold lol this is too hilarious!

ebay is a great place to but items i got my PS3 with a game, and it was cheaper then it would of cost in the store, this was 1 month after it came out

Around the Network

Well if all the elites went to e-bay, 3 stores I went to the other day had them.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

No one in their right mind should buy the elite until the red ring of death stories start to fade away.

I couldn't get mine yet. Although the 400 units on E-bay are not the reason. Last Christmas's HD tv sales are.