By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why the Wii U DOESN'T need the tablet

Its not a tablet controller ^ quit calling it that.

Around the Network
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
Its not a tablet controller ^ quit calling it that.

I'll call it what i want. Deal with your problem without bothering me.

Table controller is the official name for it.

ListerofSmeg is literally the worst poster on this site.

All he does is troll Sony/MS news and bash anyone who criticizes Nintendo, how isn't he banned yet?

Anyways, if you actually read the OP you'd see that I said that Nintendo would've been better off trying to innovate elsewhere, but continue to bash me just because you're super insecure on a internet forum. Life must really be hard for you to be this abrasive for no reason.

User was banned for this post.

yo_john117

i own an iPad, i've had it from day one. My Gamepad is better because it controls my television and plays my games. I'm giving my iPad 64gb to my mom because, while it's a great tablet, the Gamepad is so much better. All I need is a cell phone, a computer, a 3DS, and a Wii U Gamepad. I don't need a cablebox, or a laptop, or anything else.

I don't like having a tv remote, cablebox remote, game controller, and tablet sitting next to my chair. My gamepad is all those things in one! Plus things that those other things couldn't do.

Dude what is your problem?

Around the Network

I must be the only person in the world who still doesn't own a smartphone or tablet. I just don't see the point.

Somini said:

WiiU GamePad is actually its official name.

Daisuke72 said:
The Wiiu doesnt have a tablet. It doesnt function like one nor is it have any tech in it that denotes tablet. Its a GamePad. Referring to it as a tablet gives the wrong impression

It's a tablet.

Anyways, the thing is, Nintendo DOESN'T give us a choice, and that's one thing as a consumer that I value, CHOICE. 

Ok now I am picking on you :P

In terms of controller options, Nintendo gives its customers far more. You can play with the GamePad, you can play with the Pro Controller, you can play with the Wii Remote. Now if what you want is a Wii U without a GamePad then you're out of luck. This isn't an a la carte industry.

Dude what is your problem?

You are the one who's talking to me, so you tell me! Mind your own business. I'm describing something and replying to that guy. Do you see me telling you how you must call this or that? No, because that's what YOU are doing.

Pfff i've spent enough time on you. Go bother someone else.

What tablet? and if it is so easy to copy, why wasn't it copied?

the_dengle said:

I must be the only person in the world who still doesn't own a smartphone or tablet. I just don't see the point.

Somini said:

WiiU GamePad is actually its official name.

Judging by the sales smartphones and tablets enjoy these day, i'd say you indeed are!

Ahh i see. Well, thanks for letting me know :)