By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I think a serious spammer is targeting the site!! (Not Soriku lol)

Damstr8 said:
wiiforever said:
Damstr8 said:
why does everyone care so much? As long as theres no more trolling morons dont we all win?

cause we don't want this site crowded with ______(put ur own word in)

Right,But at the moment nothing bad is happening,yet we still go on with it. I say leave as it is,and when some other idiot pops up,we ban them too,the internet is full of morons, might as well take advantage of the peace we have at the moment

PEACE!!!what a rarity in today's world....

Around the Network

I am not trying to start flamewars, I just don't want to bother posting if I am going to be banned for not liking Sony or Apple or any other company.

"If you don't like me, bite me!"

i hate spammers
!!!!!!!!!

so cheap!!!
grr...

madkiller said:
I am not trying to start flamewars, I just don't want to bother posting if I am going to be banned for not liking Sony or Apple or any other company.

you wont be banned as long as you post tastefully. Dont attack members for their likes and dislikes.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

dsoverpsp said:
i hate spammers
!!!!!!!!!

so cheap!!!
grr...

take a chill pill!

anyways, madkiller - u won't get banned as longs as u contribute appropriately 

Around the Network

And thats exactly why you are starting a flame war. You are obviously questioning the mods on purpose. Especially since you saying you don't know what happened. Yet you are saying they are misusing their power. The guy who got banned got banned for Swearing Spamming Harrassing Threatening and Trolling. Got warned by a mod and still continued.

Do you refuse to take that into consideration? because we have told you multiple times now. But you keep pushing SSJ misused his power.

Soriku I think it's more of a joke.

@Soriku
Are you referring to part of the topic (Not Soriku lol). I was just poking fun at the fact everyone says you spam. Actually, I havent seen you spam, at all...

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Soriku said:
Actually, my ban for spam was a misunderstanding and twesterm is aware of that.

So I haven't been "officially" pinned for spam. Besides, why DO you guys call me a "spammer"? Because the majority of my posts are short doesn't mean I spam. If I did, I'd have been perma banned already...

Plus I don't see how posting a lot of topics is bad. I post news all the time.

don't worry Soriku - I got ur back. Some people *cough* kirby007* cough* have been calling me the "new soriku" and really, I have nothing to be ashamed of. I rarely if ever see Soriku "spam". Soriku and I just like to get to the point

PooperScooper said:
And thats exactly why you are starting a flame war. You are obviously questioning the mods on purpose. Especially since you saying you don't know what happened. Yet you are saying they are misusing their power. The guy who got banned got banned for Swearing Spamming Harrassing Threatening and Trolling. Got warned by a mod and still continued.

Do you refuse to take that into consideration? because we have told you multiple times now. But you keep pushing SSJ misused his power.

Why are you keeping this going still? Reading that entire post it seems you were a big part of this whole mess. Also, you were attacking Solidar himself, which ssj12 just said is not allowed and for some reason you are still here. And once again, I already said I was not trying to start a flamewar, I was only speaking up for myself because I was immediately attacked when I first started posting on this site, what kind of welcome is that? Also, have I cussed or attacked anyone personally? No, I have not.

"If you don't like me, bite me!"