By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I think a serious spammer is targeting the site!! (Not Soriku lol)

why does everyone care so much? As long as theres no more trolling morons dont we all win?

Around the Network
madkiller said:
ssj12 said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
The guy got perma-banned for being "anti-apple."

I'm sorry but I have to agree with madkiller, there is some serious imabalance on tha board. No wonder Solidar made alts.

solidar was attacking PS3 owners amnd the PS3 calling it a POS, calling PS3 owners PS3 fagboys, and among other things. I included anti-apple because of his comment in the news section. Its fine to dislike a company for it's products but there is no reason to want a company to go out of business which will leave hundred upon hundereds jobless.

Then what about all the anti-Microsoft people you don't ban??

Eh... Get of his back, would you? 

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

@madkiller

I think he meant that you showed up as soon as Solidar left, and since solider made many differnt accounts in a short time, he's saying that you could be one of them. Almost all of the other people on this thread have enough posts to know thaey didn't just arrive, and are definatly not Solidar's new account. If he made one, And it was somebody here, chances are it would be you.(Not saying that you are him.)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
madkiller said:
ssj12 said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

I'm sorry but I have to agree with madkiller, there is some serious imabalance on tha board. No wonder Solidar made alts.

solidar was attacking PS3 owners amnd the PS3 calling it a POS, calling PS3 owners PS3 fagboys, and among other things. I included anti-apple because of his comment in the news section. Its fine to dislike a company for it's products but there is no reason to want a company to go out of business which will leave hundred upon hundereds jobless. 

i have banned PC, Microsodt, Sony, and Nintendofans on this site.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

madkiller said:
ferret1603 said:
Can we have an IP check please? madkiller showing up is far too much of a coincidence.

What? Why am I a target all of a sudden? Plus, I said in my original post that he might or might not have dome something to get banned. What makes you so high and mighty that you want to check my IP? Theoretically you could be him to if you look at it that way. Just because this is my first time posting doesn't mean I am him or have anything to do with him.

I could be, but I've been on this site for a while and have never been banned or warned so it's rather unlikely. You turn up seconds after a spammer has had a string of accounts banned and carry on where he left off attacking mods for unfair bans. If you were a genuine new user who wanted to be part of the community you wouldn't introduce yourself by attacking the mods and siding with a troll/spammer who has been multi-banned.

Around the Network
madkiller said:
ssj12 said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

You sound like you are trying to start a flame war. Something you say you are so against. If I were you and don't want people thinking I'm the guy I would stop.

Damstr8 said:
why does everyone care so much? As long as theres no more trolling morons dont we all win?

cause we don't want this site crowded with ______(put ur own word in)

wiiforever said:
^only Soriku and Leo-j. Benkenobi never gets banned nor does rolstoppable

Not only has ben been banned (say that 10 times fast!) but if memory serves he banned himself.

wiiforever said:
Damstr8 said:

cause we don't want this site crowded with ______(put ur own word in)

Right,But at the moment nothing bad is happening,yet we still go on with it. I say leave as it is,and when some other idiot pops up,we ban them too,the internet is full of morons, might as well take advantage of the peace we have at the moment

Is it okay for Leoj to make multiple accounts? if someone gets banned and made another account and is fine with his other account I don't care. I would want them banned too. I think madkiller is his alternate. He shows up right after the other guy stops. He is singing the same tune as the other guy. He has been reading for a while and he decides this is the first topic to post on? not about sales or his favorite system. And he starts questioning and accusing mods. I haven't seen a mod misuse their power yet. I'm not omnipresent though so I don't know. How would a new user know all about it? He said he's seen it multiple times. And it seems to me he is trying to start a flame war.