By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I think a serious spammer is targeting the site!! (Not Soriku lol)

^madkiller - don't worry, u won't be banned

Around the Network

@madkiller

ssj12 said "Dont attack members for their likes and dislikes"

PooperScooper was just talking about solidars spaming, swearing, ect.. He was not attacking solidars likes or dislikes...

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
__XBrawlX__ said:
@madkiller

PooperScooper was just talking about solidars spaming, swearing, ect.. He was not attacking solidars likes or dislikes...

Actually, he was attacking Solidar personally calling him names the entire post and it started because anti-MS people, including pooper were attacking a post that was something positive about MS and negative about Sony. He attacked Solidar for sticking up for the 360 against those Sony people. At least, that's what I saw until Solidar got banned and all his posts poofed. I did not see the last 5-6 posts.

"If you don't like me, bite me!"

Madkiller, you are a flame starter you know that right. If I were you I'd leave. and come back later.

I never threatened to kill someone. The guy did. That should have been a permnaban right there but SSj gave him a warning and he kept at it. Permnaban was the right thing to do.

EVERYBODY: CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
PooperScooper said:
Madkiller, you are a flame starter you know that right. If I were you I'd leave. and come back later.

I never threatened to kill someone. The guy did. That should have been a permnaban right there but SSj gave him a warning and he kept at it. Permnaban was the right thing to do.

Dude, I can see why someone would get mad at you. You are calling me a flame starter? After I have made a couple of non-threatening posts? I think you definitely need to be banned along with Solidar. It seems to me you are even worse than him. You have spread it out to attacking me when I had originally said nothing about you.

"If you don't like me, bite me!"

madkiller said:
__XBrawlX__ said:
@madkiller

Actually, he was attacking Solidar personally calling him names the entire post and it started because anti-MS people, including pooper were attacking a post that was something positive about MS and negative about Sony. He attacked Solidar for sticking up for the 360 against those Sony people. At least, that's what I saw until Solidar got banned and all his posts poofed. I did not see the last 5-6 posts.

No person of low intelligence, I did not attack him because he posted something positive for MS. I attacked him because he singled out sony fanboys. I clearly said that some of the posters were nintendo fans also. "All the Sony fanboys need to chill out already. Face it, Sony is NOT dominating this generation and that is NOT going to change" My response "You sound like a MS fanboy to me. Especially since you said Sony fanboys need to stop. When in fact some of those were Nintendo Fanboys, but if you recognized them you couldn't say "your console isn't dominating" Face it. Not everyone finds these compelling reason to buy a 360. Face it Sony will probablly fix most of these"

END IT ALREADY

madkiller said:
__XBrawlX__ said:
@madkiller

Are you actually going to discuss videogame sales or just stay and troll in this thread? It really is very strange that Solidar created multiple accounts then suddenly stopped when you came along. You claim you've been lurking for a while. So why were you lurking on a sales site when the only thing you appear to be interested in is its moderating policies which we're supposed to believe drew you out of your lurking and persuaded you to start posting? You are Solidar, plain and simple.

thread locked

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453