By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Has Xbox One already won the graphics "War"?

JoeTheBro said:
cablebox said:
wii U 3.5mill, X1 0, PS4 0. Who won guys huh really who won

Wii U is currently the best selling next gen system with the best graphics and games on the market yet people STILL forget to include it in these discussions: so sad.

They scared of the power, but they should embrace it. Let the wii U cum inside you guys you will feel better. We soon to get a bunch of mario games the wii U will light the charts on fire selling 60-70k per week

Around the Network

I really hate the Sony bias on this forum but even I do not agree with the OP's logic on this. Both systems games will have there good points but they will for the most part be identical in the graphics department. Clearly no winner in graphics...

I think you guys are missing the point of the OP. When people don't see the 50% extra performance, the performance issue is then nullified. While not a true graphical victory, if lessor specs can stand up to superior it's still a victory of sorts.
PS. When casuals don't see the difference in graphics, they will take note of the bundled in Kinect.

And thus Microsoft has "won" the graphics war imo. They did what Nintendo failed with Wii U, make a console that is "good enough" and will get all the ports.

To me "good enough" means cheap, or cheaper, similar to the 360's price differance to the pS3 at launch. So how is the XB1 just good enough if it costs more?

I Hate the fact that all these pillows are contaminated by retard!!

pezus said:
Gamecube said:
I think you guys are missing the point of the OP. When people don't see the 50% extra performance, the performance issue is then nullified. While not a true graphical victory, if lessor specs can stand up to superior it's still a victory of sorts.
PS. When casuals don't see the difference in graphics, they will take note of the bundled in Kinect.

This is the same logic that was used by console only gamers last gen against PC games having better graphics. "Nobody notices it anyway" etc. Are we that fucking casual on this forum that we can't even count pixels and judge framerate?

If by casual you mean have a life? Yes I'm a casual

Around the Network
pezus said:
Gamecube said:

This is the same logic that was used by console only gamers last gen against PC games having better graphics. "Nobody notices it anyway" etc. Are we that fucking casual on this forum that we can't even count pixels and judge framerate?

Sure bud, casuals will ignore the price tag (as ever) and go for the console with as good or worse graphics because it has kinect. Casuals have always liked $500 consoles very much.

I like how you disregard everything but the PS.:)

Volcanic Islands or Maxwell will win the graphics war ;)

pezus said:
cablebox said:
wii U 3.5mill, X1 0, PS4 0. Who won guys huh really who won

If Nintendo launch their next console this year they can say they won generation 8

Jesus chirst!!! are you some kind of genious, because what you just typed is brilliant. To bad the dummies at Nintendo won't think about this plan and let us Nintendians down once again

The OP would be exactly right if the Xbox1 was cheaper, it isn't.

Being about the same when you cost more is only going to work if people really want Kinect, if they don't then you are about the same for 100 dollars more. This is a loss every time when talking about the non-core gamers.

$500 is going to hurt Xbox1.

cablebox said:

Let the wii U cum inside you guys you will feel better.

Dear Penthouse........

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron