By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Assassin's Creed IV and WATCH_DOGS Requirements

ethomaz said:
2GB VRAM is getting standard for mid config... seems like most old GPU can't hold these games in recommended anymore.

that's the good thing fo nvidia, even without being involved in next gen consoles they profit from next gen because many people need a new rig to play pc games properly in the next years

Around the Network
Ponyless said:

you probably know way more than i do so, how would a i7-4700mq @ 2.4gHz and nvidia gtx 770m handle this game? it's a mobile gpu so i don't know how to look at it...

Edit: For mainly Watch Dogs, i don't care much about AC4

I think you should be able to do mostly high-settings with some on medium.

Your i7 4700mq is faster than the 6 year old (Core 2 Quad Q6600) processor listed as minimum requirements, by about 50% or more.
Your Geforce gtx 770m would sit between a desktop Geforce GTX 650 Ti and a Geforce GTX 660.

Looks like I'll probably be playing this with medium/high settings untill I get my new cards myself.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Finally looks like the baseline for PC games is going up.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
Finally looks like the baseline for PC games is going up.

Damn.. I really need to finish off building my pc now. Good sign for PC games in the future for sure.

morenoingrato said:

Minimum Specification

GPU: DirectX 11 graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM
CPU: Quad core
RAM: 4GB

hahahaha made my day

Around the Network

Looking forward to comarisons to the next-gen-versions. Not that it would be important for me, I will never get back to PC-gaming. But the technical details could be interesting.

Dand said:
Hey CGI, these requirements are for what screen resolution?

Usually minimum = 720p, recommended = 1080p.

Seems like I'll be able to run them but not as high as I would like (for Watch Dogs at least)

Lol...8 core recommended? Yeah.................how much did AMD pay for that?

ill be getting both of these games on my PC. my PC can easily run them on high settings but ultra is a tad to powerful for my PC. question, when they say reach ultra settings do they mean 1080p @60 FPS or 30FPS?