By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "NDA is Over, Microsoft drops the bomb on performance!" = SECRET SAUCE

Did you ever think there was a "secret sauce"?

yes 10 9.43%

no 56 52.83%

maybe 11 10.38%

the whole idea was crazy 29 27.36%

Total:106
Conina said:

Xbox = green, Soylent Green... XBO's secret sauce is people!

Well-you should be more specific about Soylent Green and people(if you wanna be banned)

topic:

I already knew that gaming  is an unholy thing therefore i never epected some kind of sacred sauce inside a console.

The only secret that maybe inside will stay secret untill edward snowden reveal its existence.

Around the Network
Machiavellian said:
landguy1 said:

AHA!  You knew there was no "Secret Sauce" and you still had to look.  Or, you thought there was and you wanted to finally know.  Either way, all of those who said it didn't exist still had to come in here because they always thought there was a chance.

SORRY, NO NEWS = NO SECRET SAUCE!!!

Hopefully, we can skip talking about this after today, but I am sure something will come up to either give hope or drive despair.

Thanks for responding to the poll.

Didn't MS already kill the secrete sause when they stated there was not dGPU within the X1.  I thought that debunk the whole AMD NDA.  Was there something else that was suppose to be announce at this time.

True, but there was always a rumor of the fabled "NDA" that wasn't going to expire a few days ago.

BTW - I remember people getting banned for "dismissing this as it hasn't been proven one way or the other yet" can the mods apologize to those people and can we now dismiss this kind of stuff?

The secret sauce is a feeling that exists in all of our hearts. Like Santa Claus. :) I believe in it and you should, too.

Well there is this..."Microsoft to unlock more GPU power for Xbox One developers"

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-microsoft-to-unlock-more-gpu-power-for-xbox-one-developers

Around the Network
TimCliveroller said:
You know what you deserve!

A Ban for trolling and flaming? My thoughts exactly!

Max King of the Wild said:
BTW - I remember people getting banned for "dismissing this as it hasn't been proven one way or the other yet" can the mods apologize to those people and can we now dismiss this kind of stuff?

No one was ever banned for such reasons. There were likely other issues involved, such as trolling, flaming, and being off topic countless times.

oh you!

nightsurge said:
Max King of the Wild said:

No one was ever banned for such reasons. There were likely other issues involved, such as trolling, flaming, and being off topic countless times.

No, people were banned for "being dissmissive on an unresolved issue" I swear to god those were the descriptions on the bans and it was multiple people.

There is a Secret Sauce though, it's getting rid of Kinect

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-microsoft-to-unlock-more-gpu-power-for-xbox-one-developers

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’