By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you wear a watch? What device do you use to tell the time?

>The Seiko Kinetic is a great watch and very interesting technologically.

I personally would love to have an Omega watch, but those things are so big and I have tiny wrist.
my watch, but I have the one with deep blue dial

pretty much the only reason I went with it. lol, I also bought a pair of couple watches for my parents, Citizen's Eco-drive line, they were suppose to work for 500 days with a full charge via sun. but they always go dead because my parents never really expose to the sun anyway. lol

I find my watch most practical, Still love it.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

The solar ones are good for summer, but during winter I had to leave mine basking in the sun because it normally never got any rays hidden beneath the winterly clothes; but the Kinetic is always charged up to full.

I used to have one of the first Kinetic's, I got the one with silicone band... big mistake. The stupid band would only last 2-3 weeks max for me, I ended up paying the full price of the watch again in 'blue' silicone bands lol

atleast the texture was unique

@fkusumot: How many watches do you have? Bet you got loads, one for every day of the month.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

The solar ones are good for summer, but during winter I had to leave mine basking in the sun because it normally never got any rays hidden beneath the winterly clothes; but the Kinetic is always charged up to full.

I used to have one of the first Kinetic's, I got the one with silicone band... big mistake. The stupid band would only last 2-3 weeks max for me, I ended up paying the full price of the watch again in 'blue' silicone bands lol

atleast the texture was unique

@fkusumot: How many watches do you have? Bet you got loads, one for every day of the month.

When I was collecting watches I had over 100. Now that I make my own watch I have cut back to 12. I collect pocket watches now. They are fun and I'm always buying parts for them (because much of my business is repairing old pocket watches) so I get old neglected watches up and running and keep them for a while before I sell them.

i wear a watch to formal events otherwise i use my cell phone to tell time.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I find the nearest body of water and do periodic calculations based on the strength of the tide, the suns position and where the moon should roughly be. After that just to verify I was correct, I find the nearest payphone, pick it up, put it down and wait for it to tell the time to see if I was correct.

Around the Network

I have a solar powered watch I wear always. Got it October '06 (my birthday) or Christmas '06 (can't remember)

This thread made me remember to look for my watch. Just found it.

Technos skydiver professional, used to be this one:

But i got stolen and now i have one with a different color, just don't wear it that much or hide it when walking in the streets because i don't want to lose another one.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Cell phone.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

So are you Sylar in real life? (Heroes reference)

Got a Festina 8812 as a present from GF

Don't wear it all the time, but when i remember to put it, i find it more practical than looking on my mobile phone, especially on really hectic days where every minute counts andgood timing is essential...