By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NHL thread: Updated standings!

Tagged games:

Are suspensions getting ridiculous?

Yes 26 45.61%

No 27 47.37%

Total:53
VGPolyglot said:
mornelithe said:
Who do you guys think's going to get the Presidents Trophy this year?

I would say Boston.

I hope so...but, we'll see.  Still a few games left, the B's could stumble and the Blues could get back on track.

Around the Network
mornelithe said:
VGPolyglot said:
mornelithe said:

I would say Boston.

I hope so...but, we'll see.  Still a few games left, the B's could stumble and the Blues could get back on track.

Yeah, it is possible that they could go on a slump. Maybe Detroit could beat St. Louis on the last day of the season to give it to Boston.

VGPolyglot said:
mornelithe said:
VGPolyglot said:
mornelithe said:

I would say Boston.

Yeah, it is possible that they could go on a slump. Maybe Detroit could beat St. Louis on the last day of the season to give it to Boston.

Well, either way, it's been a pretty dang great season for the B's...I normally don't care about the President's Trophy, but I think it'd be sweet if the team could deliver Claude his first one.

It is almost that time of year. Can't wait for some playoff hockey! Every series should be very close. Much better than the predictable NBA playoffs.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Go Hawks! Taking a road trip with some buddies to Nashville for the Hawks last game of the season. Can't wait, we got some really good seats for much cheaper then what they'd cost at the United Center.

Around the Network

Boston for President I think.

First place is still up for grabs in the west between Colorado, Anaheim and St. Louis.

Miller isn't quite living up to the hype now is he?

http://globalnews.ca/news/1265415/watch-player-in-russian-league-scores-jaw-dropping-goal/

insane goal

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Anyone interested in doing a playoff prediction league through nhl.com? I'll set one up tomorrow if so.

We can do something for the winner or just for fun

Haha... Kenny you should join Hockey Fan Boards.

I am down because finally my Avalanche made the playoffs and we get to focus on the Wild. Makes this thread potentially fun if Max gets unbanned son that is, I think the Avalanche will have a hard time with the Wild mostly due to injuries, Matt Duchene being the worst by far. I suspect guys that have been injured like defenseman Tyson Barrie and enforcer Cody McCleod to return for game one. Thing is all year the Avalanche MVP was from goalie Semyon Varlamov. I suspect nothing to change in his play and confidence in the playoffs. This should be fun.