By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - I finally saw a movie I hated this year!

Did you see it?

no 7 23.33%

Never wanted to 18 60.00%

yes 4 13.33%

Other ( post below) 1 3.33%

Total:30

I took my kids to see it. Snorefest. My kids thought that it was OK...

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
landguy1 said:
I took my kids to see it. Snorefest. My kids thought that it was OK...

If my GF was not there to help me mock it and the others in the cinema, I would maybe have just left for Grown Ups 2.

I could have made fun of it, but my kids wouldn't have understood the jokes. 

my little brother and I went to see cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 and... i was pleasantly surprised. I didn't see first one, but he liked a lot. The plot doesn't take itself too seriously like Pixar movies, but it was really funny and cute. I say its good choice.

Haven't seen that one... The worst film I've seen this year is the Lone Ranger...it was SOO unbelievably bad. I left the cinema half way through

When I first saw this I thought it was an ad for batteries

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

no didnt see it dont watch kids movies

watched WWZ thought was good would see a sequel

the dead not so good-average

recently watched maniac remake was also good only wished it had the original ending

Play Me

I played the android game... And then I just didnt care after that

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

man-bear-pig said:
Haven't seen that one... The worst film I've seen this year is the Lone Ranger...it was SOO unbelievably bad. I left the cinema half way through

Yeah they should have called it Tonto and never let it leave the drawing board. I watched some of the TV show as a kid and its probably the worst TV to movie adaption that has ever been done.

It was just made so JD could play another odd character, they could have done a sequal to Edward Scissorhands or Charlie and the Choc factory

ListerOfSmeg said:
man-bear-pig said:

Yeah they should have called it Tonto and never let it leave the drawing board. I watched some of the TV show as a kid and its probably the worst TV to movie adaption that has ever been done.

It was just made so JD could play another odd character, they could have done a sequal to Edward Scissorhands or Charlie and the Choc factory

totally agree, a waste of talent, money and time that Lone Ranger is!