By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - John Rambo / Cloverfield / Into the wild : good or bad ?

I liked the Rambo movie, i thought it wa suprisingly good, the other ones I haven´t seen yet.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

Into the Wild is an excellent movie but best seen on the big screen...NOT downloaded off some pirate site...Don't listen to the poster who is obviously dismissing the movies you mention without bothering to watch them...I really enjoyed Cloverfield too...It at least tries to bring something different to the genre...
As for Rambo...well if you go see it, let me know what it was like

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

Rambo is extremely violent. It's a guy movie, so you might like it, if you like violent movies.

Cloverfield is a decent film. But, it doesn't have a good ending. The camera moves way too much. You will get sick if you sit too close to the screen.

Haven't seen into the wild.

Rambo was ungodly amazing, its pretty much the ultimate action movie. Tons of gore if you are into that stuff, but if you dont like multiple loss of heads you may not like it.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

i vote for Juno :P

Around the Network

>I liked the Rambo movie, i thought it wa suprisingly good, the other ones I haven´t seen yet.

I wouldn't be this mad if I didn't, now would I? lol

Okay, maybe I was a little harsh on "Into the Wild", it's actually quite watchable, I just had a really bad date to watch it with, completely ruined the experience. 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I really really enjoyed Cloverfield. My friend saw Rambo and said it was really good as well. I wont see Into the Wild though cause the previews just look terrible.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

I have seen John Rambo :

people usually were saying that it was a violent movie but a clever movie that show the war's reality

personnaly,

- more bloody than violent
- too short
- happy ending : they lose 1 guy, they kill 100 : too bad
- not realistic at all : "Shogun Sniper Rifle"
- Rocky Balboa was better

Best war movie so far

==> "Ryan Solider" from Spielberg ...

Time to Work !

==> "Ryan Solider" from Spielberg ...

you mean... Saving Pirate Ryan? Yes, it is the best war movie

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

yes, sorry I didn't know the "real" name

huh !!

"pirate" ? u mean "soldier" ?

==> I checked, the real name is "Saving Private Ryan"

Time to Work !