By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - John Rambo / Cloverfield / Into the wild : good or bad ?

Here, in France, these movie are quite recent.

I suppose they were already released since at least 2 months in USA.

are they good or bad ?

(no spoiling plz !)

Time to Work !

Around the Network

I saw Cloverfield last month, was OK...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I thought cloverfield was bad. Way overrated. There's a lot of backstory you have to dig around to find out about through their marketting sites for the movie to come full circle and make sense. The action itself was great, the story line, when you find out ALL of the details, was well thought out, but it was just a disappointed to me.

I say neither.

All three are TERRIBLE! Frankly, blair witch project was better (not that it's saying much anyway)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Into the wild is really good

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

Around the Network

""I say neither.

All three are TERRIBLE! ""

==> u mean, they all suck ?

Time to Work !

==> u mean, they all suck ?

suck, suck what? I'm not familiar with that expression.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:

LOL,

so u mean they are all bad ? or all good ?

(in french "terrible" can mean VERY good or VERY bad)

Time to Work !

>so u mean they are all bad ? or all good ?

Ooooh, yeah, should've known that, I took beginner french before..

okay, they are garbages, I wouldn't see them if they pay me to; download it illegally would just waste your bandwidth; An idiot baby with a camcorder can probably do better.

okay, that's being a little extreme, but seriously, you are better off watching the cut-scenes from a FF game.

selnor
Episode 2:

LOL,
wow

but have u seen these movie to shot down them like this ?

Time to Work !