By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft employees caught checking out Mario Kart 8 at Eurogamer Expo.

And they were never seen again.

Around the Network

that's cool, better than acting as if everything not on the own console is trash. some fanboys could learn something from them and i'm sure some staff of nintendo and sony did the same with games on other consoles.

they should have played a multiplayer match against the nintendo staff.

I love this kind of stuff, Miyamoto photo included. Makes me a little more sanguine about the industry in general.

Seems better than going to a best buy trying to convince people into buying a Xbone instead of a Wii-U.

Can't resist Mario Kart!

It's not a big deal that they're interested in other companies games, but I think they probably should have taken off their Xbox gear before playing. Companies take **** like that seriously.

Around the Network

Maybe they wanted to know what a 1080p game looked like.

EDIT: Damn you guys are fast.

kowenicki said:
caught?

lol.

yeah they were being really stealthy about it....

move along, nothing to see here.

Why are you being so defensive? It's funny, not serious! Laugh about it!

SxyxS said:
They just wanted to see how 1080 p games look like on next gen xD)

oh you!

That's good :d It's annoying when people throw shit at each other, I don't blame them and I'm even envy that they got their hands on this game, so they did something I couldnt.

The absence of Sony employees is disappointing. I thought they would know quality fun video game when they saw one.