By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who feels Pokemon XY can beat GTA V sells numbers in the first week. [PART 2]

Who feels Pokemon XY can beat GTA V sells numbers in the first week.

Yes 32 40.00%

No 25 31.25%

See Results 20 25.00%

Total:77

^ I think Level 5 will localize their own stuff as well for 2014

Sig control.

Be prepared, it'll be full of Wonderflick XD

Around the Network

Almighty then.

On that subject, are you aware that you can do SaltyBets from the WiiU browser?

All those people watching Twitch on it are addicted.

It'd be nice if they had music/iheartradio apps on it

pezus said:
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
Sig control.

Alrighty. Then that's that. I'll put the bet in my sig. The bet deadline is November 12 (1 month after release)

should of did 5million, would of been fair!!! But im one to talk lol

Go bold and go brave I always say^

SaltyBets is online gambling with fake currency.

pezus said:
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
Almighty then.

On that subject, are you aware that you can do SaltyBets from the WiiU browser?

All those people watching Twitch on it are addicted.

It'd be nice if they had music/iheartradio apps on it

This is the first time I hear about SaltyBets. What is it exactly?

A website where you can bet on M.U.G.E.N-style AI fighting matches with fake currency.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:

12M is my guess. I'm just basing it off trends, observations, vgchartz preorder numbers and amazon sales charts.

Ok, Trust me when i say this, pokemon XY will do much more than 12mil, as much as i play pokemon i wasnt confident BW do well and it still did (15mil). This gen will be huge count on it. I wouldn't rely on pre orders to show you an answer, Amazon pokemon is doing good as hell though. Dont forget its 2 boxes meaning they been in the top 20 for over a month now. This means in reality then been tracking #1-#5 this whole time cuzs its one game! You'll see soon though how much it'll do lol

What are you basing this off? I'm very curious what's making you say that.

Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:

12M is my guess. I'm just basing it off trends, observations, vgchartz preorder numbers and amazon sales charts.

Ok, Trust me when i say this, pokemon XY will do much more than 12mil, as much as i play pokemon i wasnt confident BW do well and it still did (15mil). This gen will be huge count on it. I wouldn't rely on pre orders to show you an answer, Amazon pokemon is doing good as hell though. Dont forget its 2 boxes meaning they been in the top 20 for over a month now. This means in reality then been tracking #1-#5 this whole time cuzs its one game! You'll see soon though how much it'll do lol

What are you basing this off? I'm very curious what's making you say that.

About wat exactly? The amazon thing? Ok lets say each day pre orders on a game that stays in the top 20 get 200-300 pre orders per day. Both Pokemon games even at 200 have 400 pre orders a day. Like GTA5 both X360+PS3 games were top 2 past a week or 2 which means they should get more obviously.

Now if you meant about why i think it'll sell well. Its because i follow pokemon. Simply put this generation they are going all out. Any real pokemon can tell you the hype this is getting, i mean seriously there are older generation players coming back for the game. Its just a fact that this will be the best pokemon game since the original 2

Hahaha no way.

Ya, don't think so.

tbone51 said:

About wat exactly? The amazon thing? Ok lets say each day pre orders on a game that stays in the top 20 get 200-300 pre orders per day. Both Pokemon games even at 200 have 400 pre orders a day. Like GTA5 both X360+PS3 games were top 2 past a week or 2 which means they should get more obviously.

Now if you meant about why i think it'll sell well. Its because i follow pokemon. Simply put this generation they are going all out. Any real pokemon can tell you the hype this is getting, i mean seriously there are older generation players coming back for the game. Its just a fact that this will be the best pokemon game since the original 2

How can you tell what hype the game is getting? That would be just pure anecdotal evidence. Whether the game is the best Pokemon since the original 2 is just a matter of opinion - in this case, your opinion.

There is literally nothing that points to it besting the previous DS Pokemon games, let alone GTAV.

Also, how do you explain the low preorder numbers from VGChartz? Surely they can't off by 200% or more.