By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: PlayStation 4 gets graphically definitive version of Watch_Dogs

fatslob-:O said:
Flanneryaug said:
I was really looking forward to getting the Wii U version of this game, but Now I won't since Ubisoft isn't putting any effort into it.

How do you know that they are not putting in any effort for a AAA game on all versions ? Geez these statements are an eyesore to the whole gaming community.

Blacklist for Wii U was made by a small team in Shanghai, nuff said.

Around the Network

everything in the source is very believable, this is the same source that revealed that the xboxone was going be upclocked. the ps4 is more powerful then the xboxone and is easier to develop for, games being made for pc and being ported down are gonna look better on ps4, its really that easy, and as for the wiiu comment its expected, people calling them lazy or putting no effort,are hilarious, can you name how many ports of 360/ps3 games that were released at the same date on wiiu that are superior to currentgen, almost all are inferior, even splinter cell was called the worst version by digitail foundry.

PC Steam Pre-Order canceled :(

/sarcasm

It's just that simple.

I believe this is just the beginning of a trend future third party games will most likely be like this, a bt better on the ps4 vs the X1 and a lot better than the wii U which will be running current gen graphics plus some extra features here and there

cablebox said:
I believe this is just the beginning of a trend future third party games will most likely be like this, a bt better on the ps4 vs the X1 and a lot better than the wii U which will be running current gen graphics plus some extra features here and there

multiplatform games  could be a lot better on ps4, you have a 40-50% more powerful gpu, and then much faster ram for gaming, the ps4 is like a dream come true for third paryt's. the biggest mistakewith the xbone is the ram choice.

Around the Network

he's here.

fatslob-:O said:
mii-gamer said:
I called it! Ubisoft is not going to put the extra on the wii u version. Still buying but not day one

Has it ever occurred to you that what ubisoft might be saying is a truth ? 

He never said the WIi U was current gen. He said that the game is the same as current gen.

What he said and what you read are not at all the same thing.

Kinda sad really.

ninjablade said:
cablebox said:

multiplatform games  could be a lot better on ps4, you have a 40-50% more powerful gpu, and then much faster ram for gaming, the ps4 is like a dream come true for third paryt's. the biggest mistakewith the xbone is the ram choice.

You cant seriously believe the complete BS you post can you? Not just this one but all of them.  Its like theres reality, then there is your version of things that doesnt actually fit into it.

Not going to argue with you about it. I just find it hilarious you could be that off that mark with everything you post

Blood_Tears said:
But it's not September 29th yet where MS releases the tech info, I just can't wait for the truth to come out....

What truth can't you wait for? that the ps4 is indee stronger. It's been confirmed by so many things, and devs at this point, that it's rediculous. You realize that the fact that Ryse's graphics were downgrades shows that they can barely push 30fps in 900p! We know that the ps4 runs it in 1080p, and we know that the ps4 and the xbox one will have a max in game res of 1080p. We know that the PS4 is doing 1080p as well. So if the res on the xbox one is still "TBD," that means that it will be, at max, the same res. And the the fact that they don't know what res they'll be able to do means that it will likely be in a lower graphics quality than the ps4 even if it is the same res. 

ListerOfSmeg said:
ninjablade said:
cablebox said:

You cant seriously believe the complete BS you post can you? Not just this one but all of them.  Its like theres reality, then there is your version of things that doesnt actually fit into it.

Not going to argue with you about it. I just find it hilarious you could be that off that mark with everything you post

I'm all about reality, nothing I said in that post is bs, you probably dont know anything about specs