By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - First Direct Deed Footage of Forza 5 * 500MB Version for DL

Tagged games:

crissindahouse said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DieAppleDie said:
looks much better than Gran Turismo. visually and gameplay wise too.

thats all i can say ;)

It would be pretty sad if it didn't look better than a last gen game. But it still dont take it on game play, never will.

you forgot to say *opinion

I thought it was common knowledge that statments like that could only mean opion. But I think im in the majority. 

Around the Network

Mmmfishtacos said:

I thought it was common knowledge that statments like that could only mean opion. But I think im in the majority.

You are... even reviewers that trashed GT5 agree in gameplay wise it is better.

the person playing brakes way too much, he/she got to keep some speed.

Looks incredible!

The quality of Youtube makes it look worse than it surely is. And still looks good.

Off-topic: That Pagani has flaps on the front?! O.o

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

We need Gamersyde to upload a 1080p/60fps direct feed.

Badassbab said:
We need Gamersyde to upload a 1080p/60fps direct feed.

MS needs to share the video with BlimBlim for that happen.

Why do they play with assists argh ,oh right, probably for the showcase's sake

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''You tend to think that there is a big gap between F1 and everything else. F1 is where all the fantastic drivers are, so you just don't know how good you are until you get there''.                  

Jean Alesi

Looks good thanks for posting. This is actually one of my favorite tracks in FM4.

DestructorGT said:
Why do they play with assists argh ,oh right, probably for the showcase's sake

Hummmm... because the demos don't give you the options to turn assists off... BTW Forza games have the assists on by default and some can't be turned off.