By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite position while doing it?

What is your favorite position while doing it? I enjoy several positions.

A great one is to lay down on the bed while doing it. I can relax, save some energy doing minimal effort and enjoy the view.

Sometimes I like to do it sideways on my bed.

I also enjoy doing it while I am sitting down on the sofa. I can rest my hands on my lap and concentrate on fast and precise movements.

Other times I like to do it while standing. It may not be as comfortable like the others, but it takes the interactivity to a whole new level. It is easier to make long, wide and deep movements. Moving my hips is much easier while standing. It is very satisfying even though I end exhausted and covered in sweat.

My personal favorite is doing it with 4 or more people. Unfortunately, there is a theorical limit to how many people can play at once (number of sockets). Watching others doing it is not as good as doing it, but exciting nonetheless. It is pretty nice to take turns while doing it with my friends and their girlfriends. Sometimes I get very nasty and join one or more friends to gang on another. It is pretty funny to see 3 guys/gals ganging on a single one. The best part about doing it with so many people is that you always interact with different teams.

Anyone likes to play games on a different or unusual position?

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

I cant say i like weird positions, but the normal missionary and doggy easiest and least tiring i like them :)

haha, misread the thread, it's njust that we have had so many thread like this lately, I've just got round to looking at them like this.

OT: sitting on my desk

Lol what?

the first 3 poster's did not read the entire post.

nice ninja edit guys :D

Around the Network

Someone has been owned...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

on my back, on my side, sitting down, or while standing.

Omg, this thread is awesome!

Very good job indeed, writing it! xD

I laughed so bad at the first posters ;D

And I think this clearly shows that most people never read much of the OP before posting.

Heh, I did one of these before. What would make you stray (from your console of choice)
As for weird positions... well... nothing much actually. The closest I have to a weird VG position is coming up with the scoring mechanics for Strip DDR. I still need to test it out with my fiance for the final tweaking.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

now I look stupid... or do I... that is how I play video games