By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why the Wii U Is Finally Worth It: Games Deserving Of Your Time

spurgeonryan said:

Games Deserving Of Your Time

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Around the Network

That's a damn impressive list when it's laid out like that. Although, to be fair, several of those titles are unreleased. Still, very nice. I already have a Wii U backlog :(

I think the only people complaining about the games are the ones that have nothing else to do in their houses. I still have to play The Wonderful 101, and to buy a few more. BUt i don't have enough time while on the college.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
That's a damn impressive list when it's laid out like that. Although, to be fair, several of those titles are unreleased. Still, very nice. I already have a Wii U backlog :(

how else can you display the games?  there is only one way, playing them. People don't even get them a chance. I remember when i had to pick up the game just by the picture of the cover. I discovered so many games doing that, most of them NIntendo games.

Good thread. Just add SMT x FE

We don't need screens, nor info about that game. Is going to be one of the best RPGs of the whole generation.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network

I'm still waiting for Lego City to go on sale, I thought for sure it would by now...

KylieDog said:
Finally worth it list with unreleased titles, most of which without a release date. Well done author.

Well if you buy a console I'm sure you want to know there are games on the horizon, no one wants to buy a console knowing no new games are coming out for it.

KingdomHeartsFan said:

I'm still waiting for Lego City to go on sale, I thought for sure it would by now...

Same here. It's been sitting in my wishlist on Amazon.com for months.

Great thread, Ryan. And don't forget Wii Sports Club, with finally online capability. I'll try and get that tennis for me ASAP.

To be perfectly honest, one of the biggest turn offs of this system for me is the lack of a Trophy/ Achievement system... I mean hell, I have no idea why Nintendo wouldn't put one in. They can be corny as f*ck and call them Wiiwards or something... Work with me here.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon