By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why the Wii U Is Finally Worth It: Games Deserving Of Your Time

Only ones I really want are Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros, and X. When all three of those release I'll get a WiiU.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

i want all of them!

Aint that what Indie games are for?

Shit wont sell if we're getting overloaded constantly.

definitely worth it as a secondary console.

Meh, I was sold on the Wii U with Zombiu and Pikmin 3 alone. Now I have a massive backlog of games that still need to come out. No games my arse.

I <3 Classic Platformers!

Multi-console Owner FTW

Around the Network

Add Wii Sports Club...

I have been hoping for a Lego City U port to PS3/360/Wii for awhile. If its not spoken of by early 2014 or so, I might buy a WiiU. Or failing that, when MK8 is out.

Nintendo collaborated with Warner on that one so Im pretty sure that wont happen^

Lego City U wouldnt fit on the Wii

Lol my purchase of a Wii u is at zero percent, those games will be years before they come out lol

spurgeonryan said:
That will be the only reason many will buy the system^

New Zelda will be the other.

Nope. Mario Kart will be the reason. It saved the 3DS and I hope it will save the WiiU too. (WiiFit U also has an outside chance to do something.)

Zelda and Smash are good games, but they don't reach the selling power of Mario Kart. (You can thank us racing-loving Europeans for this )

@OP: I already have some from the list and even some more unlisted games. I enjoyed them and would recommend them too. I am busy with AC3 and W101 right now. After that I might get N4S:MWU next, which is one of four games, which I haven't bought yet from the list.