By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Trend is about to be Reversed - Officially

Riot Of The Blood said:
I really wish the good console could have been the market leader one more time. We haven't had a proper market leader since the SNES.

The console with the most games and the most of the best games is always the leader at the end of the generation, so you're in luck!

Around the Network

I am really happy Nintendo is having a good generation. They have given a lot to the industry. Mario and Zelda have kept gamers interested for decades.

Cogratulations to Nintendo. They have finally reversed the trend, and have market leadership after being lost for the last 10 years.

NeoRatt said:
I am really happy Nintendo is having a good generation. They have given a lot to the industry. Mario and Zelda have kept gamers interested for decades.

esp. after suffering through the greatest depression ever. Now it is their turn to take the spotlight!!!

This summer, Wii will become Nintendo's best selling console in Others/PAL. Wow.

Around the Network

@ Talon Man

Oh come on. Can't PSP fans enjoy some success too?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Ok someone needs to liven things up in here a bit. We need a few people who actually believe that the war is still on between each of the consoles and that this year will be the turning point for the HD consoles. We need a battle, as it stands the Wii is slaughtering everything and making it look too easy.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

thats great,this will be nintys first console that will outsell its predeccessor

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Since this is sales not nintendo, I'll say the Playstation trend is

PS2 > PS1 > PSP > PS3

by the end of the PS3's life it'll look like

PS2 > PS3 > PS1 > PSP

I called my local toys r us. They told me that they had 70 wii's and sold out within 40 min. Amazing.