By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Six-hour PSN maintenance scheduled for Sept. 25

Sony is performing maintenance work on the PlayStation Network this Wednesday, Sept. 25, according to a post in the PlayStation Community Forums.

The maintenance window is scheduled to run for six hours, from 1:15 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. ET.

"If you've signed onto PSN over the past few days, you'll still be able to play online and access apps during this period, but you may receive a maintenance notification when attempting to access the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home and Account Management as these services will be unavailable," said a PSN senior community manager who goes by the name 'Tempest_Fire.'

PSN users who want to access the network during the maintenance period can sign in now to maintain the ability to play games online and use apps.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/9/23/4763510/psn-maintenance-sept-25

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

My dream come true.

I'll still be at work anyway :l

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

There were no maintenance periods lately, so once in a while, they can go for it. Thanks for the heads up Pbroy!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I doubt I'll be on then with homework and all.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

Six hour? WTF.

Best to get it out of the way before the FIFA/GTAO/Holiday rush.

No playstation Home for 6 hours? screw this

KylieDog said:
Yeah do it on Wednesday, the day the store updates for your biggest market. Twats.

What market is that?

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

I'll be at work, so fortunately this won't affect me.